Information About Andharban Trek:-
“Andharban”, the word itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. In this trek, you descend for almost 4 hours and you are covered with dense forest and shade. En-route enjoy the waterfalls and awesome view of Kundalika valley. Here, we will be descending from Pune (Ghatmatha) to Konkan. This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of Butterfly and flowers are there.
Date: 30th October 2016
Pickup Point :-
Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3 Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud Pune 29.
Things to Carry -
1. Luggage packed in sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
2. Complete spare set of clothes.
3. Water bottle (3 Ltr) compulsory.
4. Personal medication.
5. Good trekking shoes (floaters/sandals/chappals not permitted).
6. Camera -Optional.
1. Reporting time 05.30 am
2. Departure from Pune by 06.00 am.
3. In route Halt for breakfast by 08.00 am.
4. Leave towardsAndharban 8.30a.m.
5. Reach Andharban 9.30 a.m.
7. Start trek towards Andharban 9.45 am.
8. Reach Hirdi by 1.30 p.m.
9. Lunch by 1.30-2.00 pm
10. Exploring Forest and Going To Bhira.
11. Start Descending to Bhira 3.30 pm
12. Evening refreshments by 6.30 pm
13. Leave towards Pune by 7.00 pm
14. Return to Pune by 9.00 pm
Difficulty Level - Medium.
Activity Fees -
1500 + Service tax( 4.5%) Applied by Govt
what’s included in Fees
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
what’s NOT included in Fees
1. Cold drinks, mineral water etc.
2. Anything that is not mentioned in included list consider it out of package.