Eventsnow.com enables people to explore happening events in the city and gets the event of the organizer live on the website. we promote events and sell the event tickets on our website. This page contains the terms and conditions, which will govern the usage of our services.
By using Eventsnow.com, you the user/registrant of the Website is agreeing to these terms and conditions and there will be a legally binding contract with Eventsnow.com. If you disagree with any part of these terms, we request you to exit from the website. Your use of the Eventsnow.com is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable for any issue.
1) The content of the pages of this site is for your general information . It is liable to change without notification. Eventsnow.com reserves the right to modify or replace any terms or conditions without giving any prior notice
2) Rights of Admission are saved and can be controlled, only by the management
3) Neither Eventsnow.com nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of Eventsnow.com. We reserve the right to change or discontinue, any aspect or features of the Website at any time
4) Organizers hold the privileges of frisk and limit entry
5) The organizers don't assume liability for the misfortune or robbery of any individual assets
6 ) Refunds for Tickets/Passes will be prepared in the occasion of retraction delay from the coordinator. Discounts will be handled by Eventsnow.com and will reflect in your account balance in 7 working days
7) The essential ticket/pass holder (name said on it) ought to be available alongside the ID confirmation to get the entry into the venue. Inability to create an ID verification will restrict the entry of the individual into the event
8)You will be issued a receipt for the cash that you pay to Eventsnow.com at the time of enrollment for an event
9) On the off chance that any tickets/passes are discovered to be altered, the organizers maintain all authority to deny entry. Altering of tickets/passes is an offense and the organizers have all the right to cancel the entry of the individual into the event
10) To stay away from confusion and issues, please reach the venue 1 hour preceding time
11) Your utilization of any data or materials on this site is totally at your own particular risk, for which we will not be at risk. It should be your own particular obligation to guarantee that any items, administrations or data accessible through this site meet your particular prerequisites
12) This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction of this site is prohibited
13) All trademarks duplicated in this site which are not the property of, or authorized to, the administrator are recognized on the website
14) Unauthorized utilization of this site may offer ascent to a case for damage and/or be a criminal offense
15) From time to time this site might likewise incorporate connections to different sites. These connections are accommodated to give additional data. They don't imply that we support the website(s). We have no obligation regarding the substance of the connected website(s)
16) Your utilization of this site and any debate emerging out of such utilization of the site is liable to the laws of India or other administrative power
17) Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts
18) Any modifications to the Terms & Conditions shall take immediate effect
Eventsnow values the trust you place in Eventsnow. This statement discloses the information practices for the eventsnow, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used and with whom the information is shared.
Collection of Personally identifiable information
Eventsnow collects your personal information for the purpose of site security and to ensure our service remains available to all users. The personal information we collect from you will include following information:
Name of the user
Contact information including email address
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided during sign-up process.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests.
Use of â€˜Cookiesâ€™
We may set and access eventsnow cookies on your computer in order to track you when youâ€™re on our Website and to recognize your visits. We may use web beacons to access eventsnow cookies inside and outside our network of websites and in connection with eventsnow services
We endeavor to take all security measures to protect your personal information. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Eventsnow expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement for a particular purpose.
Eventsnow makes no warranty that: (i) the services will meet your requirements, (ii) the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate of reliable, (iv) the quality, safety or legality of any content, products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you or events attended, through the services, or the services themselves (or any part thereof), will meet your expectations, or (v) any errors in the services will be corrected.
Eventsnow is not responsible and shall have no liability for the content, products, services, actions or inactions of any user, buyer or other non-organizer, organizer or third party before, during and/or after an event
Eventsnow will have no liability with respect to any warranty disclaimed in (i) through (v) above mentioned.
You acknowledge that eventsnow has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of events advertised, the truth or accuracy of any usersâ€™ (including buyers, other non-organizers and organizers) content or listings, or the ability of any user (including buyers, other non-organizers and organizers) to perform or actually complete a transaction. The foregoing disclaimers shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
No cancellations are entertained. However, if the cancellation is made before the event start date or if the events are cancelled or postponed by the organizer, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org before expiry of the event, if you desire for refund.
Eventsnow have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, act of God or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
Eventsnow will take the responsibility of refund within 3 days of completion of event.
Eventsnow All refunds will be processed within 7 working days either by a direct refund processed to the card used to purchase or to the bank account provided to us.