Tusya Travel and Hospitality Services & Natventure Holidays are conducting the Second edition of the Wada Duathlon in the month of September, 2016.
Duathlon - Duathlon is an athletic event that consists of a running leg, followed by a cycling leg and then another running leg. The event is meant for all the fitness lovers who also love to Run and Ride in the rural areas. Race Options ◦ Full Distance Solo Duathlon 40 Km Cycle + 10 Km Run ◦ Full Distance Relay Duathlon 40 Km Cycle + 10 Km Run ◦ Half Distance Solo Duathlon 20 Km Cycle + 5 Km Run
* Fun Run 7 Km
MORE ABOUT RELAY A relay team had two participants where one is a runner and the other one a cyclist. A runner starts the race and completes the first run of 5 Km, the cyclist takes over the race after the first run is complete. The runner waits until the cyclist arrives after 40 Km. the runner again takes over the race and completes the remaining 5 Km of running. Fees - Rs. 1200 per participant. – Half Duathlon
Fees Rs. 1500 per Participant –
Full Duathlon Inclusions:
1. Breakfast Before the Race
2. Finishers Medal & Certificate
3. Lunch after the race (Veg / Non-Veg)
4. Water, energy drink support during the race
5. First-aid and medical support during the race
1. Transport to the venue at an additional cost (Select an appropriate option while registering. You will be sent a private link via email to book your transport. Approx Rs. 400/- to and fro. )
2. Cycles on rent at an additional cost. (Select an appropriate option while registering. You will be sent a private link via email to book your cycles. )
3. Cycle transport to the venue at an additional cost. (Select an appropriate option while registering. Please note that cycles will be transported to the venue on Saturday evening. Those opting for cycle transport need to hand over the cycles on Saturday September 17, 2016. Rs. 700/- to and fro. Those who avail cycles on rent will get their cycles on Sunday morning directly at the race venue. However, they need to book cycle transport too.)
4. Stay at the venue on Saturday night at an additional cost. (Limited seats. First come first serve. Preference given to outstation participants..)
CUT-OFFS The cut-off time for Full Duathlon Solo and Relay race is 4 hours and 30 minutes to complete 10 Km run and 40 Km cycle. Any participant, who takes more than 4 hours 30 minutes to complete the first two sections of the race, will not be eligible for a finisher’s medal.
1. Any participant who is caught along the route by our volunteers, while taking short-cuts will be disqualified.
2. Any participant who is caught without a helmet at any point on the cycle route will be disqualified.
3. Any participant who does not stop on the route when requested by our marshals will be disqualified.