If the Himalayas boast of the Valley of Flowers in the North, then the Western Ghats gives us our very own Plateau of Flowers here in Maharashtra. This magical place near Satara is a haven for nature lovers and adventure souls.
VISIT TO PLATEAU OF FLOWERS
Place: Kaas Plateau, Satara
Date: Saturday, 24th Sep - Sunday, 25th Sep
Time: 10:30 pm - 9 pm
1. More than 150 species of wild flowers, shrubs and grasses
2. Blooming of rare species of plants and flowers including Karvy, Smithia, Sonki, Balsam, Orchids
3. Kaas Lake
4. Sahyadri hills in the backdrop of this plateau
5. Excellent photgraphy opportunity, given the unique and beautiful terrain and landscapes
Cost: Rs. 2,350 pp
1. Non AC bus travel to & fro Mumbai
2. Meals (breakfast & lunch)
3. Entry fee, parking etc.
4. Some Place Else coordinator
1. Any meal, activity or expense not mentioned under inclusions
2. Camera permit charges. Needs to be paid at actuals at the entry
-- We leave the city by 10:30 pm for an overnight journey to Kaas Plateau.
-- Reach Satara early morning. We break for breakfast, where we can also freshen up (no baths only basic washroom facility)
-- Post breakfast head to Kaas Plateau
-- Spend about approximately 3 hours on the plateau, sight seeing and clicking pictures
-- Head to Satara for lunch
-- Post lunch leave for Mumbai
-- Reach Mumbai around 9 pm
1. There are no basic washroom and freshen-up facilities available on Kaas Plateau.
2. If the minimum number of people required for this experience is not met, the experience may be cancelled. In this situation, you can opt to shift your booking to the next scheduled date or get a full refund.
Connect to see who's going to the event.