SAFe Agilist (SA) Training | Kolkata Oct. 15-16
Who should attend
- Internal change agents
- Executives Managers
- Lean-Agile Leaders
- Agile change agents
- External consultants and managers
By the end of this SA training course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve output, employee appointment, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on real-world examples, lecture, and insights by Scaled Agile specialists
- Know the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the info and examples presented, and additional possible readings and resources
- Increase the insights into the leadership skill most real in unlocking the basic motivation of software development information workers, and begin applying them in your context
- Earn 16 PDUs.
- Fully catered lunches!
Meet Your Trainer "Gaurav Rastogi"
Trainer, is a SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4.0) with a total of 14+ years of work experience with clients in Transportation, Retail & e-Commerce, Investment Banking across United States, UK and Asia India and helped large enterprise teams transform into Agile mindset, create Innovative culture & feel empowered.
• Expert Agile Coach with ability to help transform large Portfolio to adopt Agile methods at a scale.
• Providing Thought Leadership, Consultation, Training and Coaching in the area of Agile Transformations using distributed teams.
• Organizational assessments to assess the current state of the agility and transformation.
• Providing Lean Agile Leadership coaching and influencing Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Program Managers, Technical Teams, Functional Managers and Executives on Agile principles/values and how to build, grow and maintain a thriving Agile organization at scale
• Speaker at Global Scrum Gathering Shanghai 2015 conference.
• Published articles on www.ScrumAlliance.org
• Conducted different sessions on Agile for organization - SAFe, Agile - Scrum, Kanban, XP, Product Development, Testing in Agile, Advance topics- retrospectives, portfolio management, ALM tool usage
• Trained more than 200+ members on Agile methodology & Scaling concepts , roles and practices
Certifications to his credit are:
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) 4.0@ ScaledAgileAcademy
- Certified Scrum Professional@ ScrumAlliance
- Certified Scrum Master@ ScrumAlliance
Certified Scrum Product Owner@ ScrumAlliane