GlobalSkillup provides PMP Training for Project Management Certification targeted for Experienced and Upcoming Project Managers. Project Management is a highly sought after skill globally. Industries need certified Project Managers capable to handle difficult Projects.
Project Management Professional certification is considered a standard for Project Management globally. Certified Project Managers are most hired by corporates towards Project Delivery. GlobalSkillup aims to help Project Managers with Training oriented towards Project Management excellence.
Who Should Attend PMP Certification
All Mid-High Career Personnel such as:
· Sr. Managers & Program Managers
· Project Managers and Similar
· Quality | Documentation Leads
· Project | Team Leads
· Sr. Consultants & Engineers
Benefits of Project Management Professional Certification to You
· Build knowledge and understanding of Project Management concepts
· Transforms practitioners into masters of Project Management practices
· Learn day to day use of Project Management terms and terminologies
· Understand and visualize the templates and working project model
Project Manager’s Career Mapping
· Experienced mid-level professionals may expect their median starting salary of Rs. 18 Lakhs or more in India
· Certification also helps to kick start Job search in a more confident manner
· 10 or more years of experienced professionals may transition easily into Senior management roles
Project Management Professional Certification Exam Eligibility Criteria
· Graduation or above. Project Management Experience 4500 Hours earned in more than 36 months of experience. 35 Hours Certificate from Training Provider.
· Diploma holders. Project Management Experience 7500 Hours earned in more than 60 months of experience. 35 Hours Certificate from Training Provider.
Why Join us? Unique selling proposition
With Subject Matter Expertise on Project Management, GlobalSkillup is an Industry Leader. With happy customers and good quality gives participants the right edge. Additionally, GlobalSkillup deep dive understanding on the Project Management practice is an added benefit.
The course and certificate issued are in line with Globally recognized standards. This provides an unique opportunity for participants to take superior value advantage.
Exam Question Breakdown
Area of Questions
Monitoring & Controlling
Exam Questions and Format
200 multiple choice questions to be answered in 4 hours’ time. 25 Questions are pre-test, which are non-scoring randomly placed questions across 200 questions. 175 Questions are scoring questions. Evaluation is based on 175 scoring questions with no predefined pass percentage by PMI (Project Management Institute).
Exam Course Content Outline & Training Agenda
1. Introduction to PMP Profession
1. Time Management
1. Communications Management
PMP® Exam Strategy
2. Project Framework (with Case study)
2. Cost Management
2. Risk Management
Mock Exam Practice Questions
3. Project Management Process Groups
3. Quality Management
3. Procurement Management
Review Answers & Logic
4. Integration Management
4. Human Resource Management
4. Stakeholder Management
Final Wrap up & Next Steps
5. Scope Management
5. Professional & Social Responsibility
World Class Trainers
We have an unique advantage to our participants is the real time experience from high quality discussions facilitated by our coaches, who have served & serve in industry as senior project manager, program managers, program directors and not just book knowledge PMP trainers.
Coaches have trained more than handful of their own corporate teams to step into Project management profession and excel to be a working practitioners in the profession. All our coaches are highly networked in the industry, and recruit often for their own Project management teams. All of our coaches are also certified PMP's and deploy the high quality Industry vetted content based on PMBoK 5th Edition with ample real time examples and their on the job expertise, experience talks.
• 3 Days of High Quality Learning based on Project Case Study
• Pre-Study Plan by Experts with Step by Step Guidance
• PDF copy of Training Manual – Shared Instantly Upon Enrolment
• Printed Training Manual in Classroom
• 5 “High Quality” Mock Exams – PMP difficulty
• 35 Hours/PDU Certificate upon training completion
• Complimentary Lunch & Refreshments
• 100% Pass in 21 days – If not, Money back option (none of our participants needed to claim)
Next steps involved in your PMP
1. Enrol with The Best Training Provider like us by completing payment formalities
2. Get Study Plan for Pre-study preparation before Training itself
3. Prepare well before training so as to challenge trainer in the session
4. Start and participate in 3 day unique PMP classroom training
5. After training, revision study for 2 weeks with PMBOK guide, daily 3-4 hours focussed preparation
6. After revision take the 5 high quality mock exams just like the ones provided by us
7. Upon Scoring 85%, book your PMP exam and pass PMP in First attempt like 100's of them have done
Video URL only: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYFoLzCp9II
Facilities: Complimentary refreshments