Playsfit Cricket Championship (PFCC), organized by Playsfit Sports Ventures
T-20 Format with Total of 6 Teams
Currently, with six teams, each team plays against all the other teams in the grou. i.e, Each teams plays 5 league matches. At the conclusion of the league stage, the top four teams will qualify for the Playoffs. The top two teams from the league phase will play against each other in the first Qualifying match, with the winner going straight to the PFCC final and the loser getting another chance to qualify for the PFCC final by playing the second Qualifying match. Meanwhile, the third and fourth place teams from league phase play against each other in an eliminator match and the winner from that match will play the loser from the first Qualifying match. The winner of the second Qualifying match will move onto the final to play the winner of the first Qualifying match in the PFCC Final match, where the winner will be crowned the Playsfit Cricket champions.
At round robin stage 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and none for the loser. Total points and NRR will be calculated to determine the positions of the teams in league table.
Top four teams will proceed to knockout stage - Qualifier1, Eliminator & Qualifier 2 and henceforth.
All matches will be played on Saturday and each day three matches will be played at 7:00 am, 10:30 am and 2:00 pm.
Superior Quality Red Balls (Grasshoper Clubman, Wisden County or equivalent)
Comprehensive and live online scoring with all statistics.
Awards & Prizes:
- Man of the match medallion for every match.
- Man of the Series
- Top Run Scorer (Orange Cap)
- top Wicket Taker (Purple Cap)
- Fairplay Award (Green Cap)
- Winners and runners up Trophyies
- Medallions and trophies for the winners
- Medallions for Runners up.
The Orange Cap is awarded for the top run-scorer in PFCC during a season. It is an ongoing competition with the leader wearing the cap throughout the tournament until the final game, with the eventual winner keeping the cap for the season.
The Purple Cap is awarded for the top wicket-taker in PFCC during a season. It is an ongoing competition with the leader wearing the cap throughout the tournament until the final game, with the eventual winner keeping the cap for the season.
The Green Cap is awarded for the captain of the team for fairplay. The fairpaly award points are awared by the on field umpires and organizor comittee. It is an ongoing competition with the leader captain wearing the cap throughout the tournament until the final game, with the eventual winner keeping the cap for the season.
Rules and Regulation:
- All matches to be played under ICC T20 rules including D/L method in case matches Interrupted by rain
- All teams to submit 16 member playing squad at the time of registration and later no other player can be included in the playing XItournament at any stage.
- For all matches reporting time is atleast 30 min before the match time. In case of teams reporting late over will be reduced form the match.
- Umpires decision will be considered final and abiding.
- Any misconduct by player/teams, Umpires & Organizer has the authority to suspend the player/team from the tournament.
- Current leagues and professional players can not take part in the tournament at any stage.
- Fixtures of the matches will be published a week in advance