Whether we’re in our homes, in our cars, or in our offices, we spend most of our days removed from nature—and it’s not good for us.
Take a break from work life and enjoy the nature, Come join us for our night camp
Night camp in Divya Retreat Resort (Kesargutta)
Keesaragutta is a hillock at the village of Keesara in Rangareddy District. It is famous for Ramalingeswara temple and the vast shrub forest with huge boulders and small small lakes.
We will be enjoying the nature at its best in a campsite in front of a small lake, along with a campfire, barbecue and music. The next day we will do hiking and adventure activities like rappelling, valley crossing and sports climbing, followed by a swim in a lake and a boat ride
Day 1 : Saturday
2:00 pm : Leave for keesara from Hyderabad.
4.00 pm : Reach Keesargutta. Introductory session followed by snacks & tea
4:30 pm : fun time at keesara with some games and relaxation
6:30 pm : Reach the camp site, tent pitching , Preparation of Barbeque and campfire
9:30 pm : Night trek to near hill , followed by dinner
11:00 pm : Off to sleep in camping tents.
Day 2 : Sunday
6:00 am : Camp Awakens time for morning trek to keesargutta hill
8:00 am : Breakfast
9:00 am : Start the rappelling and climbing activities.
11:30 am : swimming in pool
2:00 pm : Lunch and head back to Hyderabad
4:30 pm : Reach Hyderabad
Registration Cost includes:
1. Free transport
2. Saturday evening, snacks unlimited veg & non veg barbecue and dinner
3. Sunday morning, unlimited breakfast and lunch
Activities we are going to do in night camping:
2. Australian rappelling
4. Night Trekking
5. Barbeque veg and non veg
6. Night stay in camping tents
7. Morning Trekking
10. Games and much more
Guidelines to participants:
Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite adventures earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1. No littering, no pollution of water
2. This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
3. we carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
4. if you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the organizers immediately.
Things to carry for the night camp:
1. Shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
2. Extra pair of clothes, swimming costume if you have one
3. Must carry Water bottles (2 liters) while trekking
4. Torch light
5. Sleeping bag or two bed sheets
6. Spare set of clothes, winter wear.
8. Anything else you think that can add to the CAMP (NO LIQUOR OR DISTURBING THINGs PLEASE) Let us know what you are thinking of bringing.
How helpful these kinds of events helpful for us:
Spending time in nature is a great way to find physical rejuvenation. We always feel relaxed when we unplugged and outdoors.
It turns out the reason is that nature is a stress killer, which offers a cascade of other benefits, including:
* Rejuvenated physical energy
* Faster physical recovery
* Reduced anxiety
* Reduced muscle tension
* Decreased stress hormones
* Heightened immunity
* Lower heart rate
* Decreased blood pressure
* Maintains cholesterol levels