Sunny's World Presents Independence Day Drizzling Delight Brunch
Celebrate Independence Day At The Ruby Hilltop Restaurant – The only hilltop restaurant in Pune.
Inspired by the Independence Day Occasion,
all the food items will be in tricolor.
The Drizzling Delight Brunch will come alive in the patriotic mahol.
Brunch @ 599/- on 15th August 12 pm onwards till 4 PM
I) TERMS & CONDITIONS
II) Unlimited IMFL Rs 999/- Person
III) Service Policies
IV) There will be no table service available on that day. Liquor will be available at the bar and food counters will be laid out for food.
V) Sitting area/Lounge may be available outside the premises for the guest to relax.
VI) Resort Rules
VII) No outside drinks and food allowed
VIII) No guns or weapons allowed on the premises.
IX) As per government regulations, there will be a security check at the gate.
X) No pets allowed.
XI) Consumption and sale of illegal substances or drugs are strictly prohibited inside the premises.
XII) Smoking is allowed only in the smoking area and not inside the premises.
XIII) Rights to booking reserved.
Strict action will be taken against anyone who damages the property, creates any nuisances, abuses the staff/management,
I) physical violence etc.
II) Complaint Desk
III) All the complaints related to other guests, staff, management, third-party contractors will be taken at the complaint desk.
IV) Once the pass sold no refund policy
V) No Duplicate pass will be issued if the pass is lost.
VI) Outside food strictly prohibited
VII) Parking, Mobiles, and valuables are at owners risk.
VIII) Management reserves the right to deny entry to an already drunken person or anyone imposing a threat.
IX) By buying the pass, the ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger, incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event including death, personal injury, loss, damage or disability.
X) Emotion terms and condition applicable
1) Can I pre-buy my ticket?
2) Do the online tickets give access to free food and beverages?
3) Will I need to carry a photo id along for ticket verification purposes?
4) Are there additional charges for booking a ticket online?
5) Will I be able to get a refund for the tickets if I do not attend the event?
6) How and where do I collect my tickets/wristbands?
Ticket details will be provided and wristband at the venue counter on event date.
7) Can I re-enter the venue during the event if I leave?
8) Can I buy tickets using a card?
9) What is the maximum number of tickets I can purchase?
10) Will I have to be present at the venue when the tickets are being collected?