Monsoon is a special phenomenon that pampers only the Indian subcontinent and not for nothing. Especially for our part of the world where it unleashes the riot of green.
To Celebrate this beautiful gift of nature, RUNON has launched the "The RUN Drops" season II. Come, sync your heart with the weather and your steps with the drops on 26.08.18.
Come join us and we guarantee you a lot of proud moments.
Distance Categories: 3K, 5K and 10K
AGE CATEGORY : OPEN
Event day (26th Aug 2018 Sunday):
Start Location: Kharadi, Pune
Flag offs from 5:55 AM
The tickets are priced so as to cover the cost of only the bare minimum necessities - the physical ones and not the ornamental ones.
I know that running or volunteering for a road race is potentially hazardous activity, which could cause injury or death. I will not enter and participate unless I am medically able and properly trained, and by my signature, I certify that I am medically able to perform this event, and am in good health, and I am properly trained. I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to any aspect of my participation in this event, including the right of any official to deny or suspend my participation for any reason whatsoever. I attest that I have read the rules of the race and agree to abide by them. I assume all risks associated with running in this event, including but no limited to: falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, traffic and the conditions of the road, all such risks being known and appreciated by me. I understand that bicycles, roller skates or roller blades, animals, and personal music players are not allowed in the race and I will abide by all race rules. Having read this waiver and knowing these facts and inconsideration of your accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release RunOn and associated organizers, all event sponsors, their representatives and successors from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver. I grant permission to all of the foregoing to use my photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any race purpose.
Terms and conditions
1. Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
2. Information sent to the participants on email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
3. You take full responsibility for participating in the event and do not hold organizer / event management agency/other allied entities responsible for any injury or accident.
4. You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
5. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
6. You agree that organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
7. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
8. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the event organizers.
9. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
10. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by organizer, event management company and other sponsors or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
11. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force major or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. In some cases, part of the amount collected from rejected applications might be refunded.
12. If for any reason you cannot turn up for bib collection or on race day, you would not be allowed to run and no refund of any form will be given.
13. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, you confirm that you are the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has your permission to take part in the event. You further accept that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
14. Registrations accepted till the last date (19-Aug-2018) or as long as the spots last, whichever is earlier.
We request total co-operation from runners in this regards.