If the rains haven't given you much thrills yet, this adrenalin pumping adventure definitely will. Rappel down a rock facade while facing the intense rush of the waterfall on you and slide over the valley supported on a 150 feet zip line.
Rappelling or Abseiling is a controlled descent from a vertical drop, such as a rock face, using a rope attached to a harness worn on your waist and thighs. While to zip line is to pulley yourself across a length of 100 feet with the same harness holding you to the rope. These both are two separate activities.
Date: 22nd July 2018
Cost per person: INR 1700/- per person + 5% GST
Total= INR 1785/-
Minimum age - 10 years
Full cost for kids above 10.
Pickup Location: 6 am at Blue Nile.
We have to be out of Pune by 7:00 am via Wakad.
Reach location by 9:30 am
Briefing, tea and refreshments at 9:30 am (Session on introduction to the equipment and personal safety before starting the activity.
10:00 am - 2:00 pm – Our rope experts will guide you to rappel down a powerful waterfall and get you across the valley over a zip line.
2:00 pm – Lunch
4:00 pm – Departure
6:30 pm – Reach Pune.
Duration: 1 day
Activity time: One way rappelling and one way zip line – 5 to 15 mins.
Cost per participant Rs 1700/- which covers travel Pune to Pune in a non-ac bus, expertise, breakfast and lunch (Inclusions given below) + 5% GST.
Total= INR 1785/-
• Travel and toll: Pick up and drop off from our selected pick up points.
• Mineral water for drinking throughout the trip.
• Breakfast, Lunch and evening hi-tea and snacks
• Expertise and guidance
• Medical assistance if required.
• Personal expenses (beverages and snacks)
• Evening tea and snacks
• Personal medication
Things to Carry:
1. Day backpack 6liters
2. Rain cover for the pack (monsoon season)
3. Water bottle – 1 Litre Compulsory
4. Snacks – Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
5. Sun cap
• Comfortable Trek pants – synthetic material preferred ( avoid shorts, fitting jeans, capris)
• T-shirt – Comfortable, dark colored (non-cotton during monsoon)
• Rain Jackets and Wind Sheeter during monsoons
• Trekking shoes compulsory
• Floaters (optional only if the shoes get wet)
• Cotton socks (summer / monsoon time)
8. Personal Sanitation Kit:
• Lip balm
• Toilet paper and wipes
• Hand sanitizer
• Antibacterial powder
• Quick dry hand towel
9. Personal Medication Kit: consult your doctor
10. Camera and Portable Chargers / Power banks (optional)
Please take care of all your belongings.
Notify us immediately in case of any medical emergency.
We do not provide alcohol or alcoholic beverages and do not encourage anyone to carry any during the course of the trip.
Anyone found under the influence of alcohol, drugs or narcotics will be requested to leave the trip immediately, without any refund.
This adventure activity will we conducted by experts and we would instruct every person on the important aspects and things to keep in mind.
Rivers and Ridges and any of our organizing team is not responsible for any injury or loss of any kind during the course of this activity. Each and every participant has to sign a disclaimer before venturing into this activity.
We respect nature and do our best to keep our environment clean and avoid carrying plastic. We will provide you with trash bags to dispose any litter. Please do not litter the river and the campsite.