S.P. Balasubrahmanyam made his debut in film music as a singer in Dec 15,1966 .He has sung more than 40,000 songs since in more than 5 different Indian languages including Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi and Malayalam. He has recorded over 38,000 plus songs in a span of 40 years also recorded 21 songs in Kannada. He is honored with the Guinness World Record for recording the most number of film scores and also Padmashri and Padma Bhushan from the government of India
Age Limit: 8 Years and Above
Difference between various categories: Seating Area
* Is venue rooftop or covered: No, the venue is outdoor
* What is included in the ticket? Entry to Event
* Which categories have AC: None
* Is Parking Available? Yes (Mall Parking Area)
1. No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
2. No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
3. Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
4. The tickets may be collected at the box office of the venue the date of the event 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present Aadhar Card/Passport, Credit Card/Debit Card used and Booking Reference upon ticket collection. The identity of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
5. The resale of tickets is prohibited.
6. Children below 14 years of age have to be accompanied by adults.
7. Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
8. The organiser may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
9. The organiser may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
10. The organiser may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
11. The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
12. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
14. Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Organiser.