Somasila is a Village in Kollapur Mandal in Mahbubnagar District of Telangana State, India. It is located 99 KM towards South from District head quarters Mahabubnagar. 7 KM from Kollapur. A scenic place where the tungabhadra river joins krishna river and combined they enter the forests of nallamala.
10 am : Start from Hyderabad
4 pm : Reach Somasila, boat
5 pm : Relax and Start preparing the campsite.
6.30 pm : preparing barbeque.
7 am : sunrise trek
8 am : breakfast and pack up
10 am : leave somasila.
4 pm : Reach hyderabad
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
• Saturday lunch , dinner & Barbique for veg nd non veg
• Sunday Breakfast
• Free transport & camping tents for night stay.
Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. Infinite adventures earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1. No littering, no pollution of water
2. This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
3. We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
4. If you don’t feel well, bring it to the notice of the organizers immediately.
Things to Carry:
Bluetooth speaker & Camera if you have one.
• sandals/shoes that you are most comfortable with.
• Water bottles (2 liters)
• Torch light
• Sleeping bag ( two bedsheets if you don't have a mat or sleeping bag)
• Spare set of clothes, Winter wear.
• Anything else you think that can add to the party.