Run To Breathe Spiti 2018 – Highest Half Marathon in India at 12,000 Feet
Spiti Valley is one of kind untouched cold desert in India having scenic landscapes and various heritage sites. Run To Breathe Spiti is going to be a one of kind experience for runners to experience Spiti Valley and high Altitude Running. The Run Route is at an average height of 12,000 feet above Sea Level making it a challenging Half Marathon for the Runners and having the scenic Spiti Valley and Mountains on both sides of the Run Route.
There will be 5 categories of Running
* 21 Kms Half Marathon (Rs. 2000 for Registration)
* 10 Kms Spiti Run (Rs. 1500 for Registration)
* 5 Kms Spiti Run (Rs. 1000 for Registration)
* 2.5 Kms Spiti Run (Rs. 500 for Registration)
* 2.5 Kms Spiti Walk (Rs. 1500 for Registration)
The Half Marathon would take place in Kaza, which is near to the Highest Monastery in the World – Key Monastery. Spiti Valley also houses the ancient monastery located in Tabo and also the Tabo Caves. The Road to Spiti Valley is one of the most exciting travel experiences one can experience with Shooting Stones, Narrow Roads and a picturesque destination.
For Travel and Stay Packages in Spiti Please Contact Us – Malay : +91 9999 509 547, Prathamesh : +91 902 946 3355 Mail Us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note :
1. It is advisable to reach Spiti Valley atleast 3-5 days prior to the event to help the participants to acclimatize with the high altitude and practice in that atmosphere.
2. Registration Costs do not include Stay and Travel Arrangements
3. Registrations will be open only until 17th June 2018 and Organizing Team will Travel to Spiti Valley from 19th June 2018.
4. If you need assistance and want to book the Travel Package along with the Registration for the Run, please contact us on +91 9999 509 547/+91 902 946 3355. The cost of the package is Rs. 45,000/- including travel Ex-Delhi/Chandigarh. It includes Travel by 4 Wheelers for the entire duration, standard hotel stay (Twin Sharing Basis) and Safety during the travel.
5. Royon Samajik Sansthan, the organisers of the Run/Half Marathon do not bear any liability for health issues caused to a person due to the high altitude and less air density. Royon’s Team will be there to assist in case of any medical situation along with trained doctors/medical professionals.
6. Your Registration for the Run confirms your agreement that you agree to the Terms and Conditions associated with Run To Breathe Spiti 2018 and bear all responsibility for your health, travel safety and wellness.
Please refer complete Terms and Conditions mentioned below.
“ ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT”
This must be signed for an Acceptance of your Entry
A) I have understood the risk and responsibility of participating in the “ Run To Breathe ” , herein after referred to as “Event” and will be participating entirely at my/his/her own risk and responsibility.
B) I have given true and complete information in this application form and me/my ward/ am is solely responsible for the accuracy of this information.
C) I am aware that any Event, whether in civilised or remote areas contains some inherent risks of illness, injury or death. The same may be a result of negligence of others, myself, forces of nature or other agencies known or unknown. I recognise that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the Event that I am participating in under the arrangements of Marathon, being organized by Organizers, its agents or associates. I am also aware that medical services may not be readily available or accessible during some or all the time while I am participating in the Event.
D) I understand that I/my ward must have an appropriate fitness level to participate in such a physically challenging Event.
E) I/my ward understand and agree to the Event terms and guidelines.
Release: In consideration for the right to participate in the Run to Breathe Event, which is organized by the Royon Samajik Sansthan, I agree to the terms of this Acknowledgement of Risks, Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement. I have and do hereby fully assume all risk of illness, injury or death. ( I understand that the Event includes certain inheritant and other risks including terrain, climate, high altitude sickness, falling or slipping, landslides, rock fall, vehicular traffic or any other natural calamity that may occur during the Event etc ) whether they are known or unknown. These risks cannot be eliminated and I willingly assume these risks. I understand that these risks may result in bodily injury (including paralysis), death or damage to property. I also understand and that I will not hold Run to Breathe Committee, officials, volunteers, organizers, associates, agents, sponsors or employees liable of negligence in the event of any accident that may occur due to the my negligence or any other participant on account of not following instructions or due to such acts done which are outside the Event for which I am participating.
Furthermore I hereby release and discharge Marathon, Committee persons, Officials and volunteers, Organizers and all other associates, agents or employees from all actions, claim or demands from damages resulting out of my participation in the Event. I agree that the foregoing obligation shall be binding upon me personally as well as upon my heirs, executors, administrators and all member of my family (including any minor accompanying me).
Authorization and Agreement: I hereby authorize any medical treatment deemed necessary in the event of any injury while participating in this Event. I agree to pay all costs of rescue and /or medical services as may be incurred on my/our behalf.
Express Assumption of Risk and Responsibility: I recognize that as the organizer of the Event Organizers will operate under a covenant of good faith and fair dealing, but that may find it necessary to terminate same due to forces of nature, medical necessities or other problems. I accept their right to take such action for not only my safety but also safety of all participants. I have carefully read this contract and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is an acknowledgement of risks and liability agreement between Organizers and me.
“ PARENT OR GUARDIAN’S (FOR STUDENTS ONLY)”
The Parents of Participants will be considered to be agreeing with the following Terms and Conditions:
a) Understand and agree that my son/daughter participates in the Event entirely at his/her own risk. I have considered and understand the nature of such events and have discussed them with my son/daughter. I am satisfied that my son/daughter is sufficiently responsible and competent to assume full and entire responsibility for his/her own safety whilst running on the event trail.
b) I understand and have impressed upon my son/daughter that the event takes place on the trail consisting of roads, rocky trails, forests and off road conditions and that they must observe the law relating to road and forest use as recommended by the Local Governing Bodies.
c) I agree that my son/daughter shall participate in the Event without any liability whatsoever on the part of organisers or any other officials in respect of any injury, loss or damage suffered by him/her, arising out of or in any way connected with participating in this event.
This includes any claims, whether caused by negligence, the action or inaction of any of the above parties or otherwise.
d) I confirm that my son/daughter does not have any disability or medical condition, physical or mental, which could affect his/her ability to compete safely in this even and also confirm that I have the legal right to provide consent for the above named person.
Contact No. : Malay Saurabh +91 9999 509 547 or Amit Kishore +91 971 888 0680 or Prathamesh Shinde +91 902 946 3355
* Please Note, The event date might change according to the permissions granted by Civil Authorities. These terms and conditions are additional to the Terms, Conditions and Instructions mentioned on the website you registered from.
These terms and conditions are applicable to all Run To Breathe Events organised by Royon Samajik Sansthan.