Join “One night at Nelliyampathy” trip and enjoy
Off-road jeep drive,
Jungle stay in a safe coffee estate villa,
Clean air, refreshing nature, beauty of forest & hills
Fireflies show (subject to season),
Orange Farm & Coffee Estate walk,
Varatta hill climbing
Mesmerizing sight seeing spots such as Pothundi Dam, Seethargundu, Kesavan Para
Delicious Palakkad Snacks and Sweets
Itinerary is given below.
Duration: Friday 21:00 AM to Monday 06:00 AM (1 Night Stay, 2 Days, 2 Overnight journey)
Category & suitable for : Offbeat, Anyone
Tour Start Location: Chennai / Bangalore
Destinations covered: Nelliyampathy
Price: Rs.8700 from Chennai / Bangalore
– Chennai – Nelliyampathy – Chennai AC Transport – Scania or Volvo or AC bus upto Palakkad (subject to availability and within the cost range of Rs.2000 up & down) and Jeep from Palakkad.
– Bangalore – Nelliyampathy – Bangalore Travel is through KSRTC Airavat Club Class AC (subject to availability & cost change)
– Freshen up at Palakkad
– Breakfast, lunches, dinner with coffee & tea, plus complimentary special Ramassery Idli (subject to availability)
– Entrance Fees in Pothundi Dam near Nelliyampathy:
– 34 KM jeep drive inside forest up & down
– Night safari in a jeep
– Climbing up Varatta mala peak
– 2 persons sharing jungle lodge stay
– Anything not in Inclusion
– Additional Cost In Pothundi Dam (Down Valley of Nelliyampathy), Around Rs. 50/- Per Camera
– Additional Cost In Nelliyampathy: Orange Farm: Around Rs. 20/- Per Person
– Varatta Mala drop in a jeep (If it is sharing basis, it may cost around Rs.200 to Rs.300 Per Person depending on the size of group.
– Camp fire, barbecue available at extra cost.
Note: Our tours are Women friendly. Itinerary is subject to change. Comfort & Safety will be our focus.
Please contact +7550042234 / email@example.com to register
Friday night: Travel overnight by train or private AC Bus to Palakkad.
– On arrival at Coimbatore / Palakkad, you will be given a hotel to freshen up and to have a nice breakfast. Post that we will travel to Nelliyampathy hills. Enroute we will visit the beautiful Pothundi Dam.
– On the Nelliyampathy hills, we will visit the popular Seethargundu Viewpoint, POABS Estate shopping,
– After lunch, you will take refreshing off-road jeep drive to the jungle lodge inside the large privately owned coffee plantation estate and the orange farm.
– After relaxing with a nice coffee / tea and snacks, you will do walk around Coffee Plantation walk and orange farm walk.
– After 8 PM, you can see millions of fireflies all around (if you are lucky) as season is mid april to mid may. This could be a lifetime experience.
– Post dinner, you will be given the night jungle safari. It is a safe and a different kind of experience.
– Overnight sleep at the lodge inside coffee estate.
– After a coffee, you will visit Varatta mala bottom of the hill in a jeep drive (will cost extra) and climb up the hill. This is a refreshing climb and everyone enjoys.
– After Break-fast & checkout, another nice drive back to Nelliyampathy town.
– After lunch, we can visit Kesavan Para, another view point from where, Pothundi Dam can be seen.
– Drive down to Palakkad / Coimbatore, buy the tasty Nenthram Chips & Halwa from Palakkad shop to board the Bus to reach destination with file memories