Run For Those Who Can’t
Have you ever thought of helping someone but didn’t know how? Have you ever wanted to run a marathon but didn’t have the guts to do it?
Miss Akshaya is supporting you to help! Participate with us to the “Hope for Life World Run” Marathon! Hope for Life World Run is a special Marathon aimed to raise funds for the research of spinal cord injuries. The idea of the Marathon is to RUN FOR THOSE WHO CAN’T. This is an international event that takes place in 10 countries throughout year.
It should be noted that this marathon has no Finish Line, the finish Line is “running” towards you which means that everyone should run/walk as much as they can. Also, there will be people in wheelchairs that will „run” with us, so for those of you who think that you are not physically ready for this race, bare in mind that it is enough to walk, you don’t have to run.
For those interested to participate, Please register before 15th May 2018.
* 500 Mtr Race for Little Kids Under 7 yrs age group (Max. 50 entries allowed).
* 1 Km for Kids Under 10 yrs age group (Max. 100 entries allowed).
* 2 Km Run for Under 15 yrs age group (Max. 200 entries allowed).
* 3 Km Run for above 40 yrs age group (Max. 300 entries allowed).
* 4 Km Women’s Run for above 15 yrs age group (Max. 400 entries allowed).
* 5 Km Run Open for all (Max. 500 entries allowed).
* 10 Km Run for Open for all (Max. 1000 entries allowed).
Registration fee for all categories: Rs. 650/- (Inclusive of all charges).
Every participant will get T-Shirt, Cap, Bib Number, Goodie Bag, Certificate, Medal, Memento and Refreshments along with Well Hydration Points.
Top 5 winners both male & female will get special winning Trophies.
Waiver statement: I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated race. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.