Let’s take Running to the next Level!
Join the 8th Corbett Running and Living XC Marathon on 31st March 2018. Choose to Run 42.20k , 21.10K, 10.55K, or 5K.
All these cross country runs start at Acorn Hideaway Resort and Spa at Sawaldey Village and end there too. There is a 5.275k loop towards the new Forest Gate at Dhela Village and Back. The 10.55km runners do one loop, the half marathoners do 2 loops and full marathoners do 4.
The first 1.5km out from Acorn and the last 1.5km back on the loop are on a narrow pebbly forest trail - prepare well for that.
The 5km runners turn back after 2.5km on the road towards Dhela Village.
Take Running a Step Further
Train with fellow runners, ask your queries, and then link up with folks to travel and stay together via our Facebook event page - you can also link in your friends and get them to join you.
Rules & Regulations
- Participants need to be at least 5 years old for the 5km run
- Participants need to be at least 12 years old for the 10 km run
- Participants need to be at least 18 years old for the Half Marathon and longer distances
- Please book accommodation closer to Acorn Hideaway - on the Dhela Road
- Race packets MUST be picked up at expo in person, else by any representative
- Best to come in person to also get familiar with the location, parking and anything else you may need
- Connect with others on the facebook events pages early to train together and car pool
- No race packet pick up on race day. Race packs and bib numbers must be picked up at the expo on the day before the run
- Plan to be at the start at least 30 minutes before the start of the race as the races start on time and there is a gun start for your timing.
- Certificates and medals must be collected at the finish line
About the Expo
You will receive your runners pack and your bib number at the Expo only.
Location – At Sawaldey Village, Acorn Hideaway Resort and Spa, Ramnagar Taluka, Nainital District.
Please pre plan and pre-book your safari with your hotel as this is a long and busy weekend at Corbett Book accommodation early Bib pick up for all races will be at the Marathon Expo on Friday Mar 30th between 10am and 3:30 pm at Acorn Hideaway in Sawaldey Village. Anyone can pick up your bib on your behalf. NO race packets will be handed over on race day. There will be information provided on the course. So, if you are planning to run, block off some time for coming to the expo - you will get to know the way to the race location, the parking, and will also meet several other runners and make new friends. Come at the start of the expo to make sure you get as much info and are well rested for the big day No bib – no run
So, hurry Register today & get ready to Run like the Jim Corbett tiger