Night camp at farm house
Be a farmer for a day and learn cattle rearing, Learing about crops a Great event for kids and corporates.
Day 1 :
2.00 pm : Start to Farm.
3.30 pm : Reach Farm House, Introduction session followed by Tea.
4.00 pm :
a.Team Building activity.
b.Learning Fire making techniques.
c.Usefull knots learning session for daily life.
d.Preparation of barbique for (chicken, panner, Potatoes and onions)
9:00 pm Dinner followed by star gazing and Storytelling Near Camp fire.
10:00 pm : Grab the tent for night stay.
6:00 am : Camp will wakeup you.
7:00 am : Breakfast.
8:00 am : Visiting farm fields.
9:00 am to 11 am : Team building activites in nature.
11:00 am to 12:00 pm: Session on cattle rearing , knowing about different cropes.
12:30 pm lunch.
1:00 pm Start back to Hyderabad.
2:30 pm Reach Hyderabad.
Note : Trip will be organized only if the members are above 15 , If the members are less trip will be postponded.
1) No smoking and no alcohol.
2) No littering, no pollution of water.
3) This is not a luxury trip and can be uncomfortable.
4) Food will be mostly vegetarian.
5) We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
6) If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
7) If you can’t swim don't go deep into the water.
8) Organizers’ Word is final in all matters.
Things to get:
1. Sun hat/ sun screen
2. Trekking Shoe with Anklets preferred
3. Extra pair of clothes
Refreshments / chocolates / energy bars/ Energy Drinks / sugar salt mixture if needed.
4. water bottle - 3 Liters