Laughter therapy will be the motto for the month of March.
Photos from our previous screening:http://bit.ly/2DAtcKG
24th March 2018: Check in at 6pm
25th March 2018: Check out at 11am
About the Venue:
Two hours from Mumbai, the Moksh Mantra campsite is located in Varsai area off Khopoli- Pen road. Nestled among hills, with acres of green plains spread around and a view of the mighty Manikgad, it is a site for a comfortable yet raw camping experience. With no unwanted vehicle sound it is the perfect excuse to reconnect with your travel-buddies and yourself!
Campsite Photo Link : https://goo.gl/photos/FqrpzZhcSscr75TU6
Cost:Rs. 1400/- per person. (For people coming directly at the site)
- Stay in tent(Couple/3/4 sharing), Sleeping bags (Dorm stay available)
- Meals: Evening snacks(Tea,pop corn,cold drinks,Samosa), Dinner (veg/non veg), Breakfast
- Movie screening
- Rain dance on day 2
- First aid and safety
- Campsite entry fees
- 4 Western style toilets, Activity area available at the campsite
- Meals during travel.
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under “inclusions”
Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited around/inside the tent and movie screening area.
How can i reach the campsite?
Reach Lowjee by catching the following local,
We can arrange for a 8 seater vehicle which will cost you 1500rs extra for the whole vehicle to and fro which comes around 200-250rs per person depending upon the final participation.