About the venue:
The camping site is located 1hr away from Kasara station. It's a very basic campsite with lake view, good food and water sports. The facilities are very basic but the experience is incredible.
17th March will be a New Moon night(amavasya for the spooky travelers) and hence it's the best weekend to look up into the night sky from inside your tents for the stars.
To add up to the "Things to do on a weekend" you also get water sports such as,
1) Lake rafting.
2) Lake kayaking.
3) Lake tubing fun.
4) Lake swimming with life jacket ( body surfing ).
5) Cliff jumping depend on water level conditions.
6) Air rifle shooting.
Cost: Rs.1600/- per person.
- Stay in tents, Sleeping bags
- Meals: Day 1 - Evening snacks, Dinner (veg/non veg)
Day 2 - Breakfast
- First aid and safety
- Camping permissions
- All water activities, Rifle and Archery activity.
- Meals during travel.
- Day 1 lunch(Available at extra cost)
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under “inclusions”
How can i reach the campsite?
Meeting point: Kasara Railway station ticket counter, on Saturday, 17th March 2018, at 12:45pm (Suggested local train 95407 CSTM KSRA Fast, 10:20am from CSTM reaching KSRA at 12:30pm)
From here to and fro jeep transport will be provided at extra cost depending upon the final participation(200-250rs extra to and fro).
Drive down to the campsite in your own vehicle.
Get the map location and drive to the campsite in your own vehicle.