Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. While going through Malshej Ghat, we can easily get a glimpse of Naneghat after Murbad. The significantly shaped thumb-like peak and the pinnacle of Vandarlingi are the most distinctly seen spots. Jivadhan is one of the famous treks in Junner district like Hadsar, Chavand, Nilgiri, Shivneri. Naneghat but as compare these treks Jivdhan is difficult one. The height of the fort 3757 Feet from the sea level. This fort originated during the Satvaahan era. Every entry point on the forts has been built by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj which has a ‘Kalas’ and Lord Ganesh carved on it.
- Reporting at Plus Valley Adventure Office on 06.00am.
- Start Travel TowardsJunnar by 06.30 am sharp.
- Reach Junnar around 9 and hault for Breakfast.
- Start Travel towards base villageand reach Ghatghar by 10.30 am.
- Start Trek and reach on fort by 12.
- Packed Lunch at 1.30 p.m.
- Explore Fort up to 4.00 p.m. .
- Descend Fort Up to 05.30 pm.
- Tea and Refreshment 5.30 To 6.00 p.m.
- Seeing Sunset FromNanachaAngatha 6.00 p.m.
- Return To Camping Place 7.30 p.m.
- Discussions and Fun at Camp Site up to 9.00 p.m.
- Dinner 9.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- Sleeping in Tent up to 11.00 p.m.
- Wake Up Call 6.30 a.m.
- Tea and Refreshment up to 7.30.a.m.
- Walking Towards Naneghat 8.00 a.m.
- Exploring Naneghat with detail information up to 10.30 p.m.
- Reach Campsite up to 11.00 a.m.
- Return Journey to Pune up to 11.30 a.m.
Reach Pune up to 3.00 p.m.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pune to Pune Travel by Private Vehicle.
- Tea & Breakfast, Packed Lunch, Evening Tea, Morning Tea and Breakfast on Day 2..
- First Aid Kit Facility.
- Expertise, safety equipment’s
- Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch on Day 2, Dinner on Saturday & Sunday night, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”.
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof (Compulsory)
- A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in a plastic bag.
Torch with Extra pair of Batteries (compulsory)
- 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
- Full sleeves clothes (compulsory)
- Sleeping Bag & Sleeping Mat /Carry Mat (compulsory)
- Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
- One extra pair of clothes (Optional)
- Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
- Camera, Binocular, Goggle, Sunscreen, Winter Jacket (Optional)
- Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
- Avoid trekking during the nights.
- Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.