The Largest Road Safety Lesson - A World Record Attempt
"Road Safety Club" with the support of Reliance Jio, Transport Department Government of Telangana, Telangana Motor Vehicles Inspectors Association, IDF is organizing the largest ever Road safety lesson in the world. Road safety lesson is a lesson structured around road safety awareness. These lessons improve perspective of drivers, cyclists, motor cyclists, pedestrians, and other users of a road system. Please come Join the moment to support road safety and become a part of the world record holding event. Please cooperate and invite your friends to register and attend the event to make the success of event.
Please read the following terms and conditions for the world record.
1. The instructor(s) and the pupils taught must remain the same throughout the lesson. If one drops out, they will not be counted and they’ll not get electronically generated certificate after the success of the event
2. All participants should listen the instructors lesson or follow their movements on a video screen.
3. The lesson must last a minimum of 60 minutes. A loud start and finish signal recognised by all participants must be used.
4. All record attempts must take place in restricted areas with entrances and exits clearly marked and controlled. Specific measures must be in place to ensure participants are not counted twice.
5. Every participant counted who is within the barriers of the attempt area should fully participate in the attempt to the best of his or her ability. If, to the independent witnesses’ satisfaction, everyone is not fully participating, the attempt will end and fail.
6. Please bring the printout of the booking slip to record your presence at the venue.