The Spoken Wave Festival "The Spoken Wave" Festival, is a Trust, which connect all forms of showcasing and performance arts from visual to musical on one platform to create an exuberant network of talent, while supporting relevant social causes. We are showcasing over 40 artists,: musicians, theatre actors, stand up comedians and decor. It’s a festival to encourage a meeting space for peopRead more +
The Spoken Wave Festival
"The Spoken Wave" Festival, is a Trust, which connect all forms of showcasing and performance arts from visual to musical on one platform to create an exuberant network of talent, while supporting relevant social causes. We are showcasing over 40 artists,: musicians, theatre actors, stand up comedians and decor. It’s a festival to encourage a meeting space for people passionate about any form of art and inspire new creations.
Venue: VGP golden Beach Resorts, Injambakkam,ECR,Chennai
Date & Time: 24th Feb 2018 from 3pm onwards
? Would I be allowed in case I am late for the show? : Yes
? Is re-entry allowed?: Yes, ticket to be presented for re-entry
? Are children allowed for the event (specific age to enter)? Yes all age groups. Children below 14 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian
? Age limit to buy a ticket: No Age Limit
? How is the seating arrangement – Beach bed, shacks and lawn scattered all around the property facing the stages.
? If seated, will customers get specific Seat Numbers while booking or is it a free seating with first come first serve basis? First come first basis
? Type of seats: Beach bed, shacks and lawn
? Seat layout of the Auditorium/stadium: No seat numbers will be given
? Does the venue have a roof top / covered: Venue has tents by the beach, open lawn area with seating arrangement for tents by the lawn and loitering space
? Which categories have an A/C: Open Air Festival
? Are Wheel Chairs or an Elevator facility available at the Venue: No
? Venue for Parking? : VGP Golden Beach Resort
? Is parking free or chargeable? : Free
? Date of commencement of booking through website?: February 3rd
? Box Office Counter set up details? (Date, Venue & Timings): 24th Feb, 2018. VGP Golden Beach Resort, 1pm
Cancellation policy as follows and to be updated with T&C -
“Tickets, once purchased are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This ticket is issued subject to these terms and conditions and the Rules and Regulations of the venue.”
1. Your possession of this Donor Pass constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All Donor Pass holders must be part of The Spoken Wave Group on Facebook and register on the event page as "going".
3. Donor Passes are personal revocable licenses and shall at all times remain Our property and subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Upon purchase, please check Donor Passes carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
5. The Event is suitable for all. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over) at all times.
6. Please contact Us in advance of the Event if You have any specific access requirements in relation to the Event, otherwise it may not be possible for Us to meet your needs. All requests should be addressed to the box office at thespokenwave.com
7. You must retain this Donor Pass or the festival tag given on your person at all times during the Events.
8. Duplicate Donor Passes will not be issued in any circumstances.
9. Your Donor Pass may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
10. Where necessary, We reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or program. Artists and billed attractions are subject to change. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an Event is limited to the refund set out in condition 11 below.
11. We will not refund or exchange this Donor Pass unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that any purchaser of a Donor Pass could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The refund for Donor Passes equals the face value of the Donor Passes purchased but excludes any transaction fees. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure beyond the Pass price and (excluding any transaction fees).
12. If an Event is rescheduled or materially changed, You must claim Your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If an Event is cancelled, You must claim Your refund within 15 days from the date of the Event.
13. You agree that We will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by Us): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Us; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.
14. You may not re-sell or transfer a Donor Pass if prohibited by law. Where a Donor Pass is offered for re-sale in accordance with these Conditions, You must provide the buyer with full details of the Donor Pass. The buyer of a Donor Pass must be made aware of these Conditions and any other terms and conditions applicable to the Event.
15. You may not combine a Donor Pass with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a package (“Donor Pass Package”) and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Donor Pass Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Donor Pass Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Donor Pass Package in the course of a business.
16. If You have obtained this Donor Pass in breach of these Terms and/or if You breach any of these Terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Donor Pass shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Donor Pass then we reserve the right to refuse You entry to or eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void Donor Passes are non-refundable.
17. We reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if you are found in possession of any prohibited item or substance; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Donor Pass is void.
18. We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time, and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event and/or Venue should You refuse to comply with such security searches. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own