ABOUT THE PLACE
The most important place of interest near Mahabubnagar is the famous banyan tree called Pillalamarri, which is about 8-km from the city. The famous 800 yr. old Banyan tree here, covering an area of over three acres, can accommodate about 1000 people in its shade. There is a shrine of a Muslim saint under the tree. From a distance the tree presents the appearance of a small hillock with green foliage but on reaching nearer, it looks like a large green umbrella under which about thousand people can easily take shelter. The tree is a very old one and it covers an area of 3 acres (1.21 hectares).
It will be a great trip for kids
8:00 am: Pick up
8:30 am Start to
9:00 am: Breakfast on the way
10:30 am: Reach pillala Marri ( Introduction Session )
10:30 to 12:30: Visiting Pillala Marri , Start Taking Photos of the pillala marri
1:00 pm Lunch at pillala marri
2:00 pm to 5 pm: Start pillala marri mini zoo Where you take photos of wild life,
5:00 pm : Start back to Hyderabad.
7:30 pm : Reach Hyderabad.
Out bound games.
NOTE: This is a sort of exploratory trip. Most of the things are unplanned. So be prepared to accept any decision that suits best as per conditions prevailing at that time.
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
4) Food will be mostly vegetarian
5) We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
6) if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.