Bengaluru Kite Festival - 2018
Sankranti is here!
And so is the biggest Kite Festival in Bengaluru!
Head for the Kite Festival 2018 , an event being organized by Rotary Club of Bangalore Lakeside, and enjoy kite flying before you watch the special kite show. With Live music, Entertainment, Kite training, lip smacking food and more, this is a ‘ not to be missed’ event.
Hurry, book tickets today and rekindle the joy of those nostalgic childhood memories.
Note: All proceeds from the event will be used for Charity.
10:00 AM onwards : Registration and Kite Flying training
11:00 AM - Noon : Special Kite Show
Noon - 1:00 PM : Inter Rotary Club Kite Flying Competition
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM : Inter Corporate Kite Flying Competition
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM : Mega Kite Flying competition
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM : Special Kite Show
Gold Donor Pass (Rs 500):
1) 1 Firki / Latai
2) Eco-friendly untreated thread- 1000 Mtrs
3) 4 colourful kites with knots ready
4) Stand a chance to win smart phones via lucky draw
5) Help to fly kites for first timers
6) Support a good social cause while you enjoy with family and friends
Platinum Donor Pass (Rs 1,000):
1) 2 Firki / Latai with Untreated thread - 1000 Mtrs
2) 6 colourful kites with knots ready
3) This pass allows 2 persons to enter the eco-friendly kite flying competition for 2 persons (2 Adults or 1 Adult + 1 Child)
4) Stand a chance to win prizes worth of Rs 1 Lakhs in competition
5) Stand a chance to win smart phones via lucky draw
6) Help to fly kites for first timers
7) Receive a participation moment
8) Support a good social cause while you enjoy with family and friends
Corporate Donor Pass (Rs 20,000):
1) 10 Gold Donor Passes
2) Entry of two teams (each team with two people) to Corporate Kite Flying competition