My Hikes - Tadiandamol Trek Coorg and Dubare Visit
Get, set, Trek!
Begin your weekend at the Southern India’s most beautiful Spot – Tadiandamol. Pack your bags and charge the camera battery because you wouldn’t want to miss clicking your picture and capturing your gang when you trek and reach this highest peak in Coorg. Surrounded by a mesmerising view of misty valleys, this one is adored by trekkers.
Total trek Distance:11 km
Level of Trek: Moderate
Day 0: Take an overnight journey from Bangalore after getting picked up from the different pick up points as given below.
Early morning around 05:30 AM, you will reach the base where you will be freshening up and having a hot breakfast.
- Then, by 08:00 AM, start trekking to the peak of Tadiandamol.
- Almost around 01:00 PM, you will reach the peak, explore the surroundings and descend to the base by 03:30 PM.
- Around 07:00 PM you will reach the base. Freshen up and have a sumptuous dinner following which, relax by the bonfire.
Set off for a coffee plantation walk and later have breakfast.
- Afterwards, embark on your journey to visit Dubare Elephant Camp or indulge in an exciting rafting activity. Following this, you will be heading back to Bangalore.
- By 09:00 PM, you will reach Bangalore and wind up the trekking trip.
Homestay or tented accommodation.
Breakfast on 2 days, Lunch and dinner(VEG/NON) on DAY 1.
Trekking, Rafting or Dubare elephant camp visit.
Bonfire, First aid, Coordinator charges, Forest department permission charges.
Pick up and drop off at Bangalore and the transportation will be in a shared vehicle.
Things To Carry
ID proof, Backpack, Sunscreen/cap, Track pants, Full sleeve cotton t-shirt (to avoid getting sunburnt), Torch (with extra batteries), Raincoat/Poncho, Personal Medication, Necessary toiletries, Shoes with a good grip.
Lunch on the final day, Rafting/Boating charges.
This is a group tour.
Pick Up Points
9.00 Pm: Hebbal
9.15 Pm: Manyatha Tech Park
9.30 Pm: Kr Puram/Byapannahalli Metro Station
9.45 Pm: Mahadevpura/Marathalli Bridge
10.00 Pm: Eco Space/Silk Board Junction
10.15 Pm: Banashankari Metro Station
10.30 Pm: Nayandalli Metro Station.
NOTE: Strictly no liquor