Salher fort is the highest fort in Maharashtra and the second highest peak in Maharasthra. Offbeat trek to Mulher and Mora forts with a visit to ancient Siva Mandir which is an architecture Marvel in this trail. With that said it also includes camping in tents at a salherwadi with campfire Difficulty: Moderate to Hard. Highlights: • Salher - second highest peak in Maharasthra.• OffbeaRead more +
Salher fort is the highest fort in Maharashtra and the second highest peak in Maharasthra.
Offbeat trek to Mulher and Mora forts with a visit to ancient Siva Mandir which is an architecture Marvel in this trail.
With that said it also includes camping in tents at a salherwadi with campfire
Difficulty: Moderate to Hard.
• Salher - second highest peak in Maharasthra.
• Offbeat trek to Mulher & Mora forts
• Views of the high altitude ranges of Nashik.
• Camping in tents.
• Delicious lunch at Salher.
• Start from Dadar at 11:00 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel, Nashik.
• Reach base village by 6:00 a.m.
• Fresh up & Breakfast- 1 hour.
• Event briefing - 15 minutes.
• Ascend trek to Mulher (4 hours approx).
• Explore Mulher fort ( 30 min approx).
• Ascend towards Moragad from Mulher - 30 min.
• Descend towards the campsite - 3 hours.
• Lunch break (1 hour).
• Set up tents, relax till evening.
• Dinner - 1 hour.
• Campfire till bedtime.
• Wakeup call - 5:30 a.m.
• Fresh up & breakfast - 30 min.
• Descend from campsite to base village (2 hours approx).
• Road journey to Salherwadi - 45 minutes.
• Ascend trek to Salher (3 hours approx).
• Descend towards base village (3 hours approx).
• Lunch break at base village - 1 hour.
• Return journey from base village to Mumbai - 3:00 p.m (6 hours approx).
• Bid adieu to the event and share the captures, memories later through whatsapp group.
INR 2400 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai- base village- Mumbai by private bus, breakfast, Lunch, dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & breakfast, lunch on DAY2.
INR 2000 per head, Inclusive of transport from Nashik - base village- Nashik by private bus, breakfast, Lunch, dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & breakfast, lunch on DAY2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the online payment.
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, we will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes/ sandals with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Sleeping bag or blankets for bedding.
• Tiffin box for packed lunch.
• Dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates and snacks.
• A small plastic bag for keeping mobile, wallet and camera.
• Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
• Spare set of clothes.
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• Optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Participants should bring an ID card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer has rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed are strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is inadequate throughout the course event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible; it also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• No group discount is applicable.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/