Experience another aquatic world where you can touch the coral reef at Konkan coast in Malvan in Scuba diving, Sindhudurg district known for Aquatic sports. Even non-swimmer can easily take part in this scuba diving event as you are accompanied by the professional diver.Not just scuba diving we also have a guided tours to the famous Konkan Sindhudurg & Vijaydurg sea forts.Scuba Diving SindhudRead more +
Experience another aquatic world where you can touch the coral reef at Konkan coast in Malvan in Scuba diving, Sindhudurg district known for Aquatic sports. Even non-swimmer can easily take part in this scuba diving event as you are accompanied by the professional diver.
Not just scuba diving we also have a guided tours to the famous Konkan Sindhudurg & Vijaydurg sea forts.
• Scuba Diving with video.
• Guided tour to Sindhudurg fort.
• Guided tour Vijaydurg fort.
• Beautiful Konkan beaches.
• Konkan delicious cuisine.
• Start from Dadar at 10:00 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi & Panvel.
• fresh up & breakfast at Vijaydurg - 1 hour
• Visit Vijaydurg fort - 2 hours.
• Bus journey towards Devbag homestay - 2 to 3 hours
.• Check in at the homestay.
• Lunch Break - 1 hour
• Visit Debug beach
• Dinner break - 1 hour
• Campfire at Devbag beach.
• Wakeup call - 07:00 a.m.
• Fresh-up & Breakfast - 1 hour
• Scuba diving 3 to 4 hours.
• Lunch break - 1 hour
• Visit Sindhudurg fort - 2 to 3 hours
• The return journey to Mumbai from Malvan.
• Dinner breaken route to Mumbai on the highway.
• Reach Dadar by 6 a.m.
• Bid adieu to the tour with great memories.
Included: INR 4500 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - Malvan - Mumbai by AC Bus (1100 k.m. approx), veg Lunch, veg dinner, Vijay Durg entry on DAY2 & breakfast, Scuba diving, Sindhudurg entry on Day3.
Excluded: Breakfast on Day2, Lunch & Dinner on Day3.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the online payment.
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if a participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Footwear - Sandals/ Flipflops
• comfortable clothes, shorts (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 1 litre of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates and snacks.
• Windcheater/ Sweater for overnight bus journey being A.C. coach.
• Cap/ Hat
• sunscreen lotion (optional)
• toiletry kit, tissue roll.
• Spare set of clothes.
• Camera to capture beautiful moments.
• Don't wear jewellery items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry an extra bag for non-biodegradable (plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• Optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Even non swimmers can take part in this event as you will be accompanied by the highly qualified diver.
• Minimum age to take part in the scuba diving is above 11 years.
• Total trip would be approx 1200 k.m. in A.C. Bus.
• Bus pick-up points: Hotel Pritam at Dadar on the way at Chembur, Vashi & Panvel.
• The participant should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• The organizer has a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience to others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point at the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when the itinerary is modified/ event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer has rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Scuba diving is conducted by highly qualified trained divers where they will be accompanied by you till the end of scuba diving, show the coral reef, and take photos underwater as well as video.
• You will be trained how to use the underwater breathing apparatus before you are taken to the coral reef.
• During beach visits do not enter into restricted areas or go into the water beyond chest level though you are good at swimming.
• Do not take photographs of Shivaji sword or inside the temple at Sindhudurg fort.
• Respect the customs/traditions when visiting any religious places.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that are not excluded or mentioned in the event.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keeping our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available throughout the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• If a participant cancels their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if a participant misses the bus.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/