Heart & Soil invites you experience Riverside camping coupled with a trip to the strawberry farm with your child in the quaint village of Wai
Schedule for Strawberry Fun
Day 1-27th January'17(Saturday)
12:30pm to 1:00pm-Arrival & Allocation of Tents
1pm to 2:00pm-Veg Buffet Lunch for all camper's
2:00pm to 5:00pm-Swim in the River with Life Jackets & Dinghy Boat Ride.
5:00pm to 5:30pm- Evening Tea with Snacks : (2 Desi Vada pav each pax)
5:30pm to 7:00pm- Try your hands & Archery & Air Rifle. Enjoy some free time!
7:00pm to 8:30pm-DIY Veg barbecue(Paneer & Potatoes-200gms)
8:30pm to 10:30pm-Dinner ( Veg Buffet)
11pm Onwards- Campfire
11:30pm Onwards-Sleep under the sky full of stars
Day 2-28th January'17(Sunday)
8:30am to 9:00am-Tea & Breakfast
10:00am- Tractor ride to reach to the strawberry farms to pluck the fruit right from the farm.
1 Parent + 1 child- INR 4700/-
Extra Adult- INR 2800/-
Extra Child- INR 1900/-
*Excludes Transportation,Can be arranged at an additional cost
* Children Above 8 years to be considered as Adults
*Each Participant will get 1 strawberry box(500gms) as a Momento
Children below 8yrs are not permitted strawberry picking on their own.They have to be accompanied by the Parent & the Plucking can be done by the Parents.
* Plz Note only 1 tractor ride to & fro would be arranged and any group/family not joining for the same on time would have to reach the farm with their own vehicles.
*The time period between 10pm to 7am is silent hours and hence no music or loud noises are permitted during the same time. Plz respect the privacy of fellow campers.
*The tents would be allocated as per family of 3 and 4.Incase a Separate tent needs to be arranged for 2 (Parent+Child), It can be done at an additional cost.
*The Campfire will be lit once till it lasts.
• All Activities mentioned in the itinerary under expert supervision
• Group Tent (with Sleeping Gadi/air bed? Pillows and 1 Kashmiri
• Shared Washrooms Rooms and Toilets tents are available at the campsite with running water.
• Meals- Lunch , Evening Snacks & Next day Breakfast(Village Cooked)*Vegetarian Meals only
• Water would be mineral for drinking and borewell for cooking
• First Aid Kit
Essentials to be carried:-
• Dress in comfortable clothes & shoes
• Extra Pair of clothing’s
• Personal Water bottles (we will be providing drinking mineral water at campsite ,You are to refill your bottles from the dispenser)
• Winter Wear Strictly
• Personal Medication& Toiletries, Mosquito repellent cream