Rajmachi Fort Camping is an ideal place for camping. Ruins of forts, waterfalls, temples and the ancient Buddhist caves on the way inspire the trekker to go through dense forests presenting a mix of history and nature.Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra, Lonavala, and Khandala.It is about 15 km distance from Lonavala.
- Meeting Point – Shivajinagar Railway Station.
- Leave towards Lonavala by Local Railway.
- Reach Lonavala
- Start proceeding to Rajmachi by Private Jeep
- Reaching Udhewadi
- Introduction, Orientation and Instructions
- Basic trekking tips & guidance
- General Informative sessions about Safety during trekking & climbing, Wildlife, Flora & Fauna, Nature etc.
- Ascending Rajmachi Fort
- Ascending for Shrivardhan Fortress, Historical and geographical information
- Ascending for Manaranjan Fortress, Historical and geographical information
- Tea & Rest at Udhewadi
- Game activity
- Briefing about next day’s program & Dinner
- Small Night Trail
- Wakeup call
- Bird watching session/Sightseeing
- Udhewadi Temple, Lake and sightseeing
- Group Discussion & Fun activities, Photo session
- Lunch & Rest
- Will leave for Lonavala
- Reach Pune.
- Public Transport (Local Railway) from Pune to Lonavala & Lonavala to Pune
- Private Transport (Jeep) from Lonavala to Rajmachi and Rajmachi to Lonavala
- Stay at Dormitory & All Food during Camp
- (Day 1 – Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Refreshments, Dinner,Day 2 – Breakfast & Tea, Lunch)
- Necessary Equipments
- First Aid
- Expertise Charges
- Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Private Orders of Food
- Any medical expenses other than First Aid
- Anything else which is not mentioned in included list
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
Things to Carry
- Identity Proof (Compulsory)
- A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in a plastic bag.
Torch with Extra pair of Batteries (compulsory)
- 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
- Full sleeves clothes (compulsory)
- Sleeping Bag & Sleeping Mat /Carry Mat (compulsory)
- Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
- One extra pair of clothes (Optional)
- Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
- Camera, Binocular, Goggle, Sunscreen, Winter Jacket (Optional)
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://www.stepinadventure.com/
- Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
- Avoid trekking during the nights.
- Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.