Experience Running like Never before!
This February 2018, challenge your endurance by joining thousands in the highly testing trail of 71 Km sat Munnar, the Kashmir of Kerala. Feel the freshness of nature as you rigour for this Run for the tough-hearted. The Run lets you choose from 4 categories:
Register now and be a part of this out of box event which aims to promote a healthy lifestyle coupled with providing an exposure and opportunity to the athletes to showcase their caliber. Run in the serenity of beauty and get ready to be mesmerized by the enthralling nature.
- Age limit must be adhered to strictly and the organizer has the right to verify the age of runners before, during and after the race.
- Incomplete registration forms and multiple entries per person will be rejected.
- Runners of the Munnar Ultra Challenge are to provide supporting documents of previous marathons along with timing certificates
- Registration fee once paid will not be refunded. This can however be transferred to the next marathon.
- BIB number and collection of bibs:
- Timing Chips:
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer or force majeure, a refund of 50% of the registration fee will be made before 31 st of March 2018, and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- All confirmed participants are required to come to Munnar to collect their running number bibs (and timing chips). No running number bib or timing chip will be posted to individual mailing address.
- Instructions by the Organizer and race officials must be followed with respect to all matters not provided herein. The Organizer reserves the right to reject applications of participants who refuse to follow instructions of the race officials.
- Participants must ensure that they are medically and physically fit to participate in the race. Any person who is suffering from any chronic disease such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not participate in the event. The Organizer reserves the right to disallow / disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event.
- The application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this application form is at the sole discretion of the event promoters, Kestrel Adventures and Holidays Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The actual applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.