ENIGMA MUSIC FESTIVAL RANCHI After 50+ events across India Innovation Events brings to you another rocking event. Get Ready to Rejuvenate your senses with the best DJ’s in Town Featuring DJ Rehan, DJ Sam, DJ Akash M and many more. Experience the New Year Eve like never before. Note:· For bulk booking of tickets for 15 or more tickets there will be special discount of 10%Read more +
ENIGMA MUSIC FESTIVAL RANCHI
After 50+ events across India Innovation Events brings to you another rocking event. Get Ready to Rejuvenate your senses with the best DJ’s in Town Featuring DJ Rehan, DJ Sam, DJ Akash M and many more. Experience the New Year Eve like never before.
Note:· For bulk booking of tickets for 15 or more tickets there will be special discount of 10%
TERMS AND CONDITION
· Age limit: 15+
· The event is subject to government permissions. In case the permissions are not granted and event is cancelled, a full refund shall be immediately issued to all patrons.
· A physical ticket will be issued at the venue box office on the day of the event in exchange for your e-ticket purchase confirmation from Shivaholic Box-office. Please carry valid photo id for verification of the ticket holder name along with your e-ticket print out.
· No large bags or backpacks will be permitted inside the event.
· A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the shivaholic logo stamp will not be there.
· No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
· Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
· Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
· This is a wrist-band access festival. In case wrist-bands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued.
· Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced.
· No re-entry is permitted for the entire period of the event. Wrist bands will be cut by the security team in case a customer wishes to exit the venue during the period of the event.
· Artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
· Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
· Organizers or any of its agents, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
· Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
· Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
· Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival. Food and beverages will be available inside the festival.
· This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any Pre or After parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
· Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
· Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests.
· Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
· First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
· Any disputes to be settled under Ranchi jurisdiction courts only.
· The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
· The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
Q. How and where do I collect my tickets/wristbands?
A. From the box office at the event venue, in exchange for your e-ticket copy. Wristbands will be given at the entry gates.
Q. What is an Early Bird Ticket?
A. Early Bird tickets are limited general access tickets available at a discounted rate.
Q. What is a GA Ticket?
A. GA tickets are general access tickets.
Q. What is a VIP Ticket?
A. VIP tickets give you access to the VIP zone in the Arena and also includes unlimited food.
Q. Can I buy tickets using cash?
A. You can buy tickets using cash through their Official Offline Promoters and outlets.
Q. How old do I have to be to enter Shivaholic Music Festival 2017?
A. You must be of 15 years and above to enter the event.
Q. Will I be able to get a refund for the tickets if I do not attend the arena?
A. No refund will be provided for tickets even in case of any rescheduling.
Q. Will I need to carry a photo id along for ticket verification purposes?
A. Yes. A valid Photo ID i.e. UID, PAN Card, Passport, Drivers License, etc.
Q. Are there additional charges for booking a ticket online?
A. Yes, a nominal service charge will be added per transaction.
Q. What is the maximum number of tickets I can purchase?
A. A maximum of 10 tickets per transaction can be purchased.
Q. What should I do if I purchase a ticket, but live outside India?
A. Please provide a copy of your passport and credit card/debit card at the ticketing booth at the venue for your tickets.
Q. Where can I read ticketing 'Terms and Conditions'?
A. The ticket terms and conditions will be provided before you purchase your ticket.
Q. Can I re-enter the venue during the day if I leave?
A. No, unfortunately no re-entry is allowed for the event. Your wristband will be cut upon exit.