Winter evening of Lohri. Enjoy your saturday of 13th January 2018 with the brightest bollywood females. The seductress Sunny Leone will dance and warmaway the Delhi winter with her moves. The nightingale Kanika Kapoor will sing all her chartbuster item songs and make you groove to them. LED artistMallica will bring her aura and Bollywood's favorite anchor Roshni Choprawill win your hearts with herRead more +
Winter evening of Lohri. Enjoy your saturday of 13th January 2018 with the brightest bollywood females. The seductress Sunny Leone will dance and warm
away the Delhi winter with her moves. The nightingale Kanika Kapoor will sing all her chartbuster item songs and make you groove to them. LED artist
Mallica will bring her aura and Bollywood's favorite anchor Roshni Chopra
will win your hearts with her MC skills.
With Drinks (Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic) and Food (Veg and Non-Veg) available, do not miss out on the biggest Bollywood blast ever to hit Delhi.
The biggest Indoor stadium in India awaits you all as these four Bollywood Beauties will take your breath away and quench your thirst for song, dance,
excitement and full on fun. Book your tickets now as the early bird rate reduction and the tickets wont last long.
1. Any purchase or possession of ticket/pass for the event constitutes the irrevocable acceptance of, and the agreement to be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained herein, by you as either the purchaser, custodian or bearer of the ticket/pass. You further acknowledge and agree that the Organizer, Deepali Designs & Exhibits Pvt. Ltd.. and it’s authorized contractors may, from time to time, modify, add, remove, supplement, amend, update or otherwise revise any or all of the terms and conditions contained herein from time to time, without advanced, direct or individual notification and which revisions shall, at the sole and absolute option of the organizer, relate back to the date of issue of ticket/pass. The organizer shall have the right to periodically revise all or some of the terms or conditions specified herein by posting such revisions on the event page website located @ eventsnow.com.
2. There are risks involved in any Event. By going to the Event, the ticket/pass bearer assumes all risks incidental to the Event and release Event Management, Deepali Designs & Exhibits Pvt. Ltd and their respective affiliates from all claims related to or arising out of the Event or the bearer’s presence at the Event. The ticket/pass held is subject to all applicable policies of the Management of the Event. This ticket/pass is a revocable license to enter the Event at the date and time listed on the front. What that means is that Management reserves the right, without paying a refund, to refuse entry or eject its bearer if he/she is not complying with all Management policies applicable to the Event.
3. Upon the occurrence of an event cancellation, the organizer shall have the option to either: (a) elect to issue a refund to the purchaser of record in an amount equivalent to the face value of tickets only (or a pro-rata portion thereof, in the event of a partial cancellation) or (b) reschedule the event for a future date within the 12-month period immediately following the event cancellation by the organizer. But cancellation of event due to force majeure, government imposed cancellation is not refundable under any circumstances. Furthermore complimentary passes or sponsor passes are not refundable in any scenario.
4. Age limit: Entry permitted for ages 5 years (Except the dancing floor area which requires the pass holder to be 16 year or above as it is a standing area only) and above only. Any ticket/pass holder under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult of age 18 years and above. Strictly no entry for unaccompanied ticket/pass holders under the age of 12.
5. A ticket/pass shall not be a valid if the barcode has been tampered with.
6. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket/pass would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket/pass without refund or other compensation.
7. Each ticket/pass admits one person only.
8. Lost or stolen ticket/pass will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase. Your ticket/pass is your responsibility.
9. No re-entry is permitted for the entire period of the event.
10. Artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
11. Event date and time is subject to change.
12. Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on ticket/pass holders at the entry point for security reasons.
13. Organizers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
14. Parking near or in the concert premises is extremely limited and at the risk of the vehicle owner. The organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the event venue. They highly recommend you to take public transport to the concert.
15. Consumption and sale of any and all illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
16. Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol, backpacks and handbags are not allowed on the concert ground. Washroom facilities are available outside the performance area. Food and alcoholic/non alcoholic drinks will be available for purchase. Three alcoholic drinks (option of purchase after three alcoholic drinks) and unlimited water and soft drinks and snacks (One veg/non ved snack + one dessert free and unlimited chips and peanuts) will be available for VIP and VVIP seat holders free of charge. The VIP/VVIP seat holder can purchase after availing the free options. The alcoholic drinks may not be available if any last minute permission is withheld or changed by any competent licensing authority.
17. This ticket/pass permits entry only. It does NOT include meet and greet or any pre/post parties.
18. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket/pass holders.
19. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed at the venue by guests.
20. Any person suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site will be searched and if found offensive or dangerous, will immediately be expelled from the venue and handed over to the police or respective local authorities.
21. First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
22. Any disputes to be settled under Delhi jurisdiction courts only.
23. The holder of this ticket/pass hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
24. The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder of the ticket/pass from the venue after they have entered the ground.
25. You assume all risks of personal injuries relating to your attendance of the event including, but not limited to projectiles, hearing loss, seizures and other health conditions incidental, relating to or arising from extremely loud music and sounds; strobe, hydro, pyrotechnic, animatronics lighting and other special effects, such as flashing lights, rapidly changing or alternating images, the use of fog, haze or smoke with theatrical stage lighting, laser projections and fireworks during the event and whether such injuries occur subsequent to the event.
26. We recommend that you arrive at least 3 hours prior to show time at the venue to pick up your physical ticket/pass in case you have opted for online ticket/pass.
27. The event will be deemed as delivered if the performance time exceeds 30 minutes.
28. Event organizers and their respective Indemnities shall not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any personal property that is left, lost, stolen, destroyed, confiscated, damaged or misplaced anywhere in the Venue or during the event, regardless of fault. You assume all risks of loss associated with the loss or damage to your personal property and safety.
29. The pass/ticket allows first cum first seating in the designated section/area. Dancing floor is standing only. Silver seating is on stairs. All other classes have seats but are strictly on first come first seat basis.
30. To buy more tickets or passes log on to www.eventsnow.com