RAJMACHI FORT CAMPING
Rajmachi Village is well known in trekking circle for two towering forts Shirvardhan and Manoranjan.
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khandala.It is about 15 km distance from Lonavala.
MAX ALTITUDE : 2000 ft
START POINT: Lonavala
END POINT: Lonavala
1.Meeting Point – Shivajinagar Railway Station.
2.Leave towards Lonavala by Local Railway.
4.Start proceeding to Rajmachi by Private Jeep
6.Introduction, Orientation and Instructions
7.Basic trekking tips & guidance
8.General Informative sessions about Safety during trekking & climbing, Wildlife, Flora & Fauna, Nature etc.
10.Ascending Rajmachi Fort
11.Ascending for Shrivardhan Fortress, Historical and geographical information
12.Ascending for Manaranjan Fortress, Historical and geographical information
13.Tea & Rest at Udhewadi
15.Briefing about next day’s program & Dinner
16.Small Night Trail
2.Bird watching session/Sightseeing
4.Udhewadi Temple, Lake and sightseeing
5.Group Discussion & Fun activities, Photo session
6.Lunch & Rest
7.Will leave for Lonavala
31st Dec 2017-1Jan 2018.
2500/- + 5 % GST
1. Public Transport (Local Railway) from Pune to Lonavala &
Lonavala to Pune
2. Private Transport (Jeep) from Lonavala to Rajmachi and
Rajmachi to Lonavala
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Stay at Dormitory & All Food during Camp
5.(Day 1 – Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Refreshments, Dinner,Day 2
– Breakfast & Tea, Lunch)
6. Necessary Equipments
1. Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Private Orders of Food
2.Any medical expenses other than First Aid
3.Anything else which is not mentioned in included list
4.Personal expenditure of any kind.
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.