BOAT PARTY KOLKATA Season – 3.
The most well-liked events in Kolkata. Experience 5 hours of exciting voyage on the Ganges with lots of entertainment and pamper yourself with Live Music | Drinks | Snacks | Buffet Dinner on a Luxury Boat with a 360° river view of the beautiful shoreline of Kolkata from the sky deck.
Information about artists: DJ AMIT NAYAK, DJ NILASHREE, DJ RAXO
AGE RESTRICTION : Nothing can be more entertaining than partying with family and friends. From eighteen to eighty, we welcome you all. However, alcohol will not be served to the guys below 21 years.
Gate Entry Time for Event : 30 minutes prior to the schedule time of embarcation
1. All guests are to report to the organizer of Boat Party Kolkata at Millennium Park, Vivada Jetty 30 minutes before the scheduled time of embarkation.
2. Organizer or any of their associates will not accept the responsibility if any guest cannot board the cruise within the scheduled time of embarkation.
3. No request will be entertained once the cruise starts sailing.
4. Receiving boarding pass you agree to be a well behaved sailor, treat all others aboard with respect including yourself.
5. The boarding pass and any additions is non refundable.
6. In the case of Boat Party Kolkata Season - 3 being cancelled for any reason except any natural calamity you will be refunded on full or can opt to attend another event.
7. The Boat Party Kolkata Season - 3 can be rescheduled, cancelled any time without any prior notice.
8. In case of any changes in schedule of the Boat Party Kolkata Season - 3 guests will be informed immediately.
9. Responsibility is not accepted for lost, damaged and misplaced of boarding pass.
10. All boarding passes are transferable. Holder of the boarding pass will be considered as the guest.
11. All guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol on the boat.
12. Guests below 21 years of age personally consume beer or breezer only while onboard and with the consent of an accompanying parent/guardian.
13. Other club/party rules are applied.
14. All guests are bound to obey all rules & regulations of the boat authority (Vivada Cruise) during the sailing.