Leadership Programs - Coach Guru Leadership in a disruptive environment: “In five years time, organizations that would survive would be those with a leadership trained to operate in disruptive environments.” Shakti Ghosal, Leadership Coach, USA & PGDM (Gold Medal)IIM Bangalore The Event This exclusive program is for all those who would like to make sense of the disruptive envRead more +
Leadership in a disruptive environment:
“In five years time, organizations that would survive would be those
with a leadership trained to operate in disruptive environments.”
Shakti Ghosal, Leadership Coach, USA & PGDM (Gold Medal)IIM Bangalore
This exclusive program is for all those who would like to make sense of the disruptive environment that is fast engulfing us and develop necessary Leadership mindset and competences to effectively engage and perform in such an environment.
The event is for all those business leaders and managers who are confronted with some of these scenarios.
· You face increasing business and market failures as you lose out to competitors.
· You struggle with which problem to tackle first.
· As you put together a solution, it leads to a new problem.
· You see a heightened sense of ‘doom and gloom’ developing in the team.
The above are symptoms of an increasing lack of relevance of what and how we do arising out of a disruptive environment.
· Participant would leave the program as a better leader and would start exercising leadership as a natural self expression in increasingly disruptive environments.
· Support the participant to gain a deep understanding of and thereafter develop and use leadership technology effectively.
· Instill the “Leadership” thinking and intuition in the participant as he develops the needed competence to use the leadership contextual framework and engages with actual business and life situations in the current disruptive environment through the prism of leadership foundational elements, Relational intelligence and critical thinking.
· Encourage the participant to use the event learning to address a real and live ‘leadership’ case for himself.
· Experiential learning. Engage in self reflection exercises.
· 14 sessions totaling to 8 hours (including breaks).
· Participant would be required to study certain reading materials.
Who should attend
· CEOs , CXOs, CLOs.
· Divisional Heads, Senior Managers.
· Mid level Managers.
· Ability to use Leadership technology and exercise Leadership as a natural self expression in a disruptive environment.
· Supplementary reading material, work sheets.
Engagement Post Workshop
· Post workshop, once a month ‘one to one’ 30 minutes executive coaching sessions would be available to each participant over 2 months to support them in their leadership challenge.
About The Facilitator
( Leadership Coach, Bach. of Engg, PGDM IIM Bangalore, Gold medalist)
Shakti is a Certified Professional Coach Program ( CPCP) from International
Coach Academy, Niche on Leadership, Business excellence and Executive coaching. He is also a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation ( ICF) ,USA .
He has worked in the Gulf region for close to quarter of a century. During this period he held top level management positions and was instrumental in driving business development, strategy, negotiations,alliances and new setups all around the globe. He has profit centre and project experience at both international and India centric levels, in a range of industries spanning Engineering, Maintenance, Projects, Consumer durables, Supply Chains, Aviation and Tourism.
His continued passion towards exploring and developing leadership has led him to associate with an organisation committed to developing and upgrading Leadership Incubation globally.He is also a visiting faculty at the IIMs.