Navratri is here and Ahemdabad - the capital of Dandiya cannot afford to stay calm. The city is ready to sway and move to the beats of Garba and Daniya music by the multi talented Dj Nihar at the city’s most loved and elite venue- Courtyard By Marriott. Get ready to dress to impress in your favorite chaniya Choli as you dance to the non stop hits.Grab your dandiya sticks and enjoy thRead more +
· Limited, Elite, Premium & Posh Crowd.
· Air conditioned Banquet hall for enjoying Garba.
· Non-stop Music by DJ NIHAR.
· Traditional Buffet Dinner.
· Selfie Booth.
· Prizes and Gifts.
· Kids Zone.
Food and Beverages: MENU Buffet
2. Butter Milk
3. Khaman (Starters)
4. Chili Paneer (Starters)
6. Palak Kofta Curry (Main-Course)
7. Zafrani Paneer (Main-Course)
8. Dal Panchmel
9. Jeera Rice
10. Naan / Missi Roti / Lachha paratha
12. Ice Cream - Chocolate
13. Sabudana Khichdi for Fasting – On request.
16. Laccha Onions/Green Chilies/Lemon wedges
17. Boondi Pudina Raita
1. Age limit: 05+.
2. Entry on valid ticket.
3. Each ticket admits one person only.
4. Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
5. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
6. No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any cancellation OR rescheduling due to any reason.
7. We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
8. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
9. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
10. If provided by organizers, Wristbands or stamps removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
11. Artist line-up, food and beverages and billed attractions may be subject to change.
12. Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons. Security check mandatory. Kindly cooperate during security check.
13. Organizers or any of its agents, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
14. Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival. Parking on first come first serve basis. Parking free.
15. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited. Possession, sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances attracts stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months up to 20 years imprisonment and fine up to Rupees Two Lakhs. Consumption of the narcotic drug or psychotropic substance (cocaine, morphine, diacetyl morphine or any other narcotic drug) or any psychotropic substance is liable for rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to Twenty Thousand rupees; or with both under NDPS Act, 1985.
16. Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival. Food and beverages will be available inside the festival.
17. This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any Pre or after parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
18. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
19. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests;
20. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
21. First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
22. Any disputes to be settled under Ahmedabad jurisdiction courts only.
23. The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
24. Food and beverages taste, temperature and service will be hotel/caterers responsibility. Organizer or Event Company will not be responsible for delay in services or quality of food and beverages.
25. The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
26. Kids zone is optional facility and only for kids entertainment. We hold no responsibility of any kid.
27. By purchasing ticket buyer abide and agree to follow all terms, conditions, rules and regulations.