This is one of the satisfied climb in Sahyadri. The grade of the Kalakrai pinnacle from the col side is considered as Moderate. “Kalakrai Pinnacle Climbing Expedition”. Being a difficult pinnacle in Maharashtra, very few trekkers manage to reach top. The technical expertise needed to climb this pinnacle as reaching summit involves 200 ft technical climbing & while descending approxRead more +
This is one of the satisfied climb in Sahyadri. The grade of the Kalakrai pinnacle from the col side is considered as Moderate.
“Kalakrai Pinnacle Climbing Expedition”. Being a difficult pinnacle in Maharashtra, very few trekkers manage to reach top. The technical expertise needed to climb this pinnacle as reaching summit involves 200 ft technical climbing & while descending approx 200 ft rappelling which requires all mountaineering equipments & certified experience.
REGION : Maharashtra
SEASON : Winter
GRADE : Difficult
MAX ALTITUDE : 2700 Ft
START POINT: Jambivali
END POINT: Jambivali
1)Pick up from office – 06.00 am
2) Travel to Kaamshet-Jambivali
3) Enroute breakfast
4) Reach Jambivali by 07.30 am
5) Start Trek by 8.00am towards Pinnacle
6) Reach Kalakrai-Introduction-Inst
7) Start Activity – 09.30am to 03.00pm
8) Wind up and return to base village by 07.00pm
9) Reach base village & evening refreshments – 07.00pm
10) Return journey towards Pune by 07.30
11) Reach back to Pune by 09.30pm
28th Oct 2017- 29th Oct 2017
2500/- + 9% Service Tax
1 )Private Transport from Pune to Pune.
2) All food during the trek.
3) European standard approved Safety and Climbing equipments.
4) Expert rock climbing team to help the participants.
5) First Aid Kit.
6) Once in A lifetime Experience.
1) Mineral Water, Cold Drinks
2) Any medical expenses other than First Aid.
3) Anything else which is not mentioned in included list.
Address – Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp.
Hotel Kinara, Above Lenskart Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
10.Sweater/Jacket & Cap– Warm wear.
11.A sleeping bag / 8mm Foam mat and shawl / normal satranji and shawl.
12. Steel Plate, Spoon, Mug (Compulsory).
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.