PANSHET WATERFALL RAPPELLINGHere is another exciting & thrilling adventure where participants can go rappelling through the beautiful waterfall routeOverview:-If you love water sports and the raw energy that goes so well with it, then why wait. Head for an amazing waterfall rappelling session with your loved ones in Panshet and revel in the fun and happiness of nature! Imagine strong, clear waRead more +
PANSHET WATERFALL RAPPELLING
Here is another exciting & thrilling adventure where participants can go rappelling through the beautiful waterfall route
If you love water sports and the raw energy that goes so well with it, then why wait. Head for an amazing waterfall rappelling session with your loved ones in Panshet and revel in the fun and happiness of nature! Imagine strong, clear water rushing down your body as your straggle on a rope from which you are harnessed to reach the ground. The challenges faced and the sheer thrill of the continuous flow of water hitting you while descending this point makes this event more exciting & adventurous. The 150ft rappelling session will be done with the help of well-maintained and sturdy technical equipment’s and will be conducted by certified professionals from the team. So book now for the best deals.
MAX ALTITUDE : 3000ft
START POINT: Panshet
END POINT: Panshet
1.Reporting time 06.00am
2.Departure from Pune by 06.30am.
3.In route Halt for breakfast by 08.30am.
4.Leave towards Torna by 09.00am.
5.Reach the activity location by 10.15am.
7.Start the activity by 10.30am.
8.Lunch by 1.30-02.00 p.m.
9.Continue the activity till 04.00 p.m.
10.Evening refreshments by 04.30 p.m.
11.Leave towards Pune by 05.00 p.m.
12.Return to Pune by 08.00 p.m.
30th July 2017.
1250/- + 9% Service Tax
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on Saturday &
3. Sunday night, etc.
4. Personal expenditure of any kind.
5. Insurance Coverage.
6. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
7. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Address – Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp.
Hotel Kinara, Above Lenskart Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.