Looking for a one day adventure during monsoons?
We have a plan and an opportunity for grabbing just the same and get the much required detox of your mind and soul.
Organizers name : Mapping Journeys Pvt Ltd!
Waterfall name : Bekre, Near Bhivpuri.
Event Date : 25th June 2017!
Height : Appx 100 ft
Grade : Easy (No pre experience required).
Bekre waterfall is a hidden waterfall which lies close to Bhivpuri station. The base village is pproximately 15 min drive away form the Bhivpuri station from where this waterfall is 30 minutes away. The route to this waterfall is very scenic in monsoons with lush greenery all around. The trek from the village to the waterfall is very easy and no pre trek experience is required.
Bus Meeting Point :
06:00 am : Dadar East Near Pritam Dhaba.
06:30 am : Chembur Near Yogi hotel.
07:00 am : Vashi Near Main Bridge.
07:30 am : Kalamboli Mc D.
08:30 am : Reach village followed by a short 40min Trek till the waterfall location.
A short hike up the hill takes us to the rappelling point, the day will be spent in rappelling, flying fox and spending time in the nearby pools and waterfalls.
03:00pm - Wrap up and the return journey to the village.
06:00pm - Back to Dadar.
The cost includes,
Travelling from Dadar to Dadar.
Safety and First Aid.
All Equipment Charges.
Rappelling Charges and Flying Fox Charges.
1. Meals during travel.
2. Personal expenses.
3. Insurance of any kind.
4. Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
5. Any item not covered under “inclusions”
1) Holiday/ Accident Insurance is not the liability of Mapping Journeys or any person/s representing mapping Journeys. Each adult will be asked to sign the liability waiver.
2) Mapping Journeys program plans and itineraries are subject to change or adjustment based on a number of factors. These include, but are not limited to, route conditions, weather, terrain, and many other factors. Mapping Journeys has complete discretion to change plans to accommodate any of these or other factors, including discretion to change program schedule or itinerary, and change guides or staff, as necessary for the proper and safe conduct of the program. We reserve the right to cancel any program due to inadequate signups, weather or route conditions. The refund for the same shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
3) All our explorations are nature-friendly. Smoking and consumption of alcohol is allowed/disallowed depending upon the type of event/services
4) Mapping Journeys is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind, to any person or property, suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Mapping Journeys including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of Mapping Journeys or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.
5) In case of a participant turning later than the scheduled time for an event, we have the full authority to continue ahead without the participant and provide/not provide refund for the same.
6)Please note that cancellation charges are calculated on the Total amount payable and not on the advance amount paid.
7) Mapping Journeys allows transfer of the amount to any other scheduled events, valid upto 3 months from the date of cancellation. In such case only the refund amount as applicable by the refund/cancellation policy will be transferred to the next event.
8) Participant needs to confirm about the seat availability before making any payments. All bookings done without confirmation, the amount for the same will be refunded deducting the transaction charges(if any) withing 7 working days of the completion of the event.
9) Violation of any above-mentioned terms would lead to debarment from the exploration and we do not hold the responsibility for the safety of the person, thereafter. No refund would be provided for violation of the same.