- 1.71 m
1. The Ticket must be produced by the holder of the ticket at the time of entry into the stadium. The entry gates will open  hours before the start of the Match[Please Insert Details]. Entry will be refused if the barcode has been tampered with or if the Ticket has been defaced, damaged or tampered with in any way.
2. Each entry Ticket is valid for one person only and no re-entry will be allowed.
3. The Ticket only entitles the holder to access the area of the stadium in which the relevant seat is located and no other area of the stadium.
4. The Ticket should be produced whenever demanded by HCA, BCCI or SUNRISERS and their representatives.
5. HCA and BCCI reserve the right to search and frisk the holder at any time for security reasons.
6. No item including without limitation like banners, or flag, etc., displaying commercial logos, which, in HCA’s, BCCI’s or SUNRISERS’ view, may conflict with the rights of any official sponsor of the Match, will be allowed into the stadium.
7. Explosive Material, Lighters, Cigarettes and Match Boxes, Eatables, Water Cans, Bottles, Video and Still Cameras, Fire Arms, Knife or any other Weapons, Alcohol, Narcotic Substances, Inflammable items, Any Sharp Materials, Smoke Bombs, Crackers/ Flares, Flag Sticks, Pets, Power Banks, Mobile Chargers, Briefcases, Ladies Purses, Backpacks, Laptops/ IPads/ Tabs, Helmets, Carry Bags, Perfumes, Musical Instruments, Toxic Materials, Metal Containers, Transistors, Audio/ Visual recording Equipment, Selfie Sticks are not allowed inside the stadium.
8. No food or alcoholic beverage may be brought into or taken out of the stadium.
9. No smoking is allowed within the Stadium.
10. HCA and BCCI shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined above) without liability and without any obligation to return such item or to compensate the holder in respect thereof.
11. This Ticket is strictly not transferable and is for the sole use of the purchaser.
12. This Ticket shall not be exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred, whether in a commercial or promotional context (such as, without limitation, as a prize in lottery or competition or as part of an advertising or promotional campaign), with or without consideration, unless written permission has been previously obtained from HCA, BCCI or SUNRISERS.
13. The use of mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audio-visual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication of Match details, statistics, images etc. is strictly prohibited.
14. The Holder acknowledges and consents to the recording of his/ her likeness and/ or voice and that BCCI is entitled to use and sub- license all rights in respect of such recordings.
15. The Holder will not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the stadium.
16. HCA and BCCI will not be liable to the Holder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity.
17. The Holder shall not engage in any form of ‘Ambush Marketing’ and shall not conduct in any activity that conflicts with or infringes the right of any official sponsor or commercial partner.
18. Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the ground of race, religion or otherwise), unruly language or any unruly or threatening behavior will not be tolerated.
19. Entry onto the field of play at any time and the throwing of any article is strictly prohibited.
20. Refunds will only be made if the Match is cancelled without the umpires taking their position on the field. No other refunds will be made. There is no obligation on HCA and BCCI to reschedule the Match.
21. Spectators are reminded that any of the language or behavior referred to in point q above or any action in breach of point r will result in ejection from the ground and possible further action such as criminal prosecution, identification by way of photographing and/or capturing by video camera of the images of such persons and life- bans being imposed on such persons.
22. SUNRISERS, HCA and BCCI will not, subject to any limitation imposed by law, be in anyway liable to the Holder for any event or occurrences, the cause of which is beyond the reasonable control of HCA and BCCI.
23. In addition to these conditions, entry shall be subject to any ground regulations specific to the stadium.
24. Entry in the stadium constitutes the agreement to the Holder to be bound by these term and conditions and by any stadium regulations which may be displayed at the stadium together with all present and future laws, rules and regulation whilst within the stadium.
25. Children of two years of age or over must have their own ticket and all persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the supervision of (in each case constantly) an adult who also has a ticket for the Match.
26. SUNRISERS, HCA and BCCI reserve the rights, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these term and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the Ticket from the stadium after they have entered the ground.