PEACE RUN - HELP & SHARE PEACE
An Event on the Occasion of World Red Cross Day and Red Crescent Day. The day is celebrated to appreciate the work put in by the Red Cross to help civilians, women, children, detainees, internally displaced peoples, migrants, refugees, the differently-abled, and those seeking asylum. 8 May is the birth anniversary of Red Cross founder Henry Dunant.
MANDATORY REGISTRATION FOR ACTIVITY LEADERBOARD AND CHARITY FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS
JOIN US ON -
ABOUT THE EVENT
A Virtual Walk & Run Event to help others and share peace amongst others, for a healthy well being of our society.
A message to all by this virtual run is not to spread hatred among others, because sharing Peace always helps other to stay mentally fit and healthy.
So Lets take an initiative individually to help and share peace with others and contribute towards a healthy India.
Encourage every individual to Contribute towards "FITNESS" n " HEALTH".
Minimum 2 kms, No Upper limits. Your Desired Distance. Decide Your Own Distance.
1. Run inside your home as per your convenience and government guidelines on 8th May 2021.
***To get qualified for the event Participants have to Walk & Run on 8th May 2021 only.
2. Walk/Run with App / Watch to track your activity and submit data with proof on the link.
3. Data can be submitted only at - https://events.fitleap.in/peace-run ( On 9th May 2021 you have to submit your activity data to prevent disqualification ). Link will be available on the same page of event description on 8th May 2021 at 8am and it will be valid till 3 pm on 9th May 2021.
4. Data submission is MANDATORY (Strictly No Exception allowed)
5. Once you finish your run/ walk, you have to click a screenshot of the app you are using to calculate your distance. You need to submit this screenshot as a proof of distance you covered on the link provided.
Please Install both Strava
application to participate in our event
Certificates ( Achievement )
E- Certificates ( Participation / Achievement )
Customized social media posts ( Paid Only)
Certificates will be sent only to those participants who will submit their activity data properly.
Please Follow all the rules and regulations to prevent disqualification.
** THE REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
** REGISTER ONLY IF YOU ARE MEDICALLY FIT FOR THE ACTIVITY, ORGANIZER & THE COMPANY HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY IF THE PARTICIPANTS FACES ANY HEALTH ISSUES THROUGHOUT THE EVENT.
** PARTICIPANT THEMSELVES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PARTICIPATION.
1) Indoor activity Only.
2) Running on a treadmill, on terrace, spot jogging is allowed.
3) Run as per your convenience and government guidelines to get qualified.
4) Our organization will not be responsible if the participant breaches any government rules for covid19 pandemic.
5) In case any dispute, the final decision will be under the hands of the organization.
6) Direct disqualification if found unfair attempt. No refund Policy. So always have a fair-play.
7) Toddlers ,Children's, Students should participate under the supervision of Parents or Guardians only.
Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Takeaways (Shields, Certificates, E certificate,) will be delivered according to your selected ticket only.
The E-Certificate will be sent to you within the first week of the virtual run.
Due to the pandemic situation delivery services are taking time so please be patient. The medal & Certificates for paid category will be delivered to you within 30 - 40 Days of the run.