Kargil Victory Day Run - Ride 2.0
Join the biggest celebration of India's win in the Kargil War. Run/Ride/Walk on any one day.
The Kargil War was an armed conflict fought between India and Pakistan from 3 May to 26 July 1999 in the Kargil district of Kashmir and elsewhere along the Line of Control. The 85-days long war was won by the Indian armed forces which is celebrated as Kargil Vijay Diwas all around the nation.
Celebrate the day dedicated to the bravery and valour of the Indian Armed Forces.
Register before 18 April 2021 to get goodies before the event.
Date: 3 May - 26 July 2021
1. Run inside your home or outside as per your convenience and government guidelines on any one day from 3 May - 26 July 2021 to get qualified for Kargil Victory Day Run - Ride 2.0
2. Run with App / Watch to track your run and submit data with proof on WhatsApp Number: 7728849872
3. Data can be submitted on a given WhatsApp number till 27 July 2021 by 11 AM
4. Data submission is MANDATORY (Strictly No Exception allowed)
5. Once you finish your run, you have to click a screenshot of the app you are using to calculate your distance. You need to submit this screenshot as a proof of distance you covered on the WhatsApp number provided.
6. You can use any App Garmin, Strava, RunKeeper, Nike running, Runtastic or whichever app you are using for running on your mobile.