“Andharban”, the word itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful treks in Sahyadri. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post-monsoon. In this trek, you descend for almost 4 hours, and you are covered with dense forest and shade. En-route enjoy the waterfalls(during monsoon) and awesome view of Kundalika valley. Here, we will be descending from Pune (Ghatmatha) to Gatka. This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of butterflies and flowers.
Height of Andharban:- Approx 3700 ft
Base Village:- Pimpri
District & Region:- Pune
Route from Pune:- Pune – Paud – Tamhini - Pipri
Distance from Pune: - 70Km.
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the night.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit:
8. Carry Rs150/- for the Forest Entry fee.
Members from Mumbai can join the event from Pune.
1. Transportation by Private Non AC Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment
5.Basic First Aid Kit
6. Oxymetor, thermal, temperature scanner, sanitizer
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast,
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in "Fee Includes".
Things To Carry:-
Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2masks, Hand sanitizer(compulsory)