Everyone is free and equal. Join this virtual run in support of World Human Rights Day.
Register before 15 Nov 2020 to get goodies before the event.
Run Category: 2 KM | 5 KM | 10 KM | 21 KM | 42 KM
Cycling Category: 10 Km | 25 KM | 50 KM | 75 KM | 100 KM
1. Run/ride as per your convenience and government guidelines on any one day from 10 - 13 Dec 2020 to get qualified for Human Rights Day Run - Ride 2020.
2. Run/ride with App / Watch to track your run and submit data with proof on WhatsApp Number: 8000355121
3. Data can be submitted on a given link till 14 Dec by 11 AM.
4. Data submission is MANDATORY (Strictly No Exception allowed)
5. Once you finish your run, you have to click a screenshot of the app you are using to calculate your distance. You need to submit this screenshot as a proof of distance you covered on the WhatsApp number provided.
6. You can use any App Garmin, Strava, RunKeeper, Nike running, Runtastic or whichever app you are using for running/riding on your mobile.
- E- Certificate
- Customised social media posts
- Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Takeaways (Medal, E certificate, T-Shirt) will be delivered according to your selected ticket only.
- The Certificate will be sent to you within the first week of the virtual run.
- Due to the pandemic situation delivery services are taking time so please be patient. The medal will be delivered to you within 10-20 Days of the run.