Holi is one of the major festivals of Hindus. It is celebrated in South Asian countries, especially in India and Nepal. Holi is the festival of colours. The festival is celebrated for two days. People pour colored water on each other and cook many types of sweets and other food. Holi is celebrated in the spring season to welcome spring. Hindus believe that spring is full of colours so they throw coloured water on each other.
Holi is based on a legend about King Hiranyakaship. `Hiranyakashyap had a son, Prahlad. Prahlad was the greatest devotee of Lord Vishnu. Hiranyakashyap wanted to kill his son, so he called his sister, Holika. She had a magic robe. This robe had the power to save the wearer from burning in fire. Hiranyakashyap ordered his sister to sit on a burning fire along with Prahlad. He thought that his sister would not be harmed by the fire because of the magic robe and Prahlad would be burnt to death. But the result was the opposite to what the evil demon king planned.
As is believed, no one can harm the person who has God as his savior. Thus Prahlad came out of the burning fire safely and Holika was burnt to death. The other day is celebrated with joyful colours to mark the victory of virtue and goodness over evil.
DJ KAHAN is a national & international level performer since 10 Years at venues like Ritmo Discotheque, Retro the Disc, Deeana Chai Nashata, Revive the rooftop, Cafe Head O State, Rewind the Disc. Over 1000 success show still counting.
Terms and conditions:
· Age Limit 8yr and above
· Re-entry will be not allowed
· Parking at your own Risk,
· Alcohol, tobacco not allowed,
· Right of admission are reserved with the organizer
· Due to unavoidable circumstances if the function gets cancelled , the organizer shall not compensations
· Any type of hand bags, plastic bottle, eatables foods, liquor, drugs & arms and ammunition or any other items considered as threat the public is not allowed in the nenue.
· Obey all the security measures
· Do not park vehical on roadto avoid traffic disturbances
· Buy/ Selling of tickets other than authorized counter at the venue an offence and will be taken against them · All legal concerns will come under Ahmedabad Jurisdiction.