After Two successful event with lots of memories, we are back with Season 3 'LATHMAR HOLI VOL.3'.
HYDERABAD'S Biggest Holi Festival at S Convention, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
Its that time of the year when you'll see the Breeze around you is filled with vibrant colours, happy faces dancing to amazing music and an amazing crowd coming together to enjoy the much-beloved festival of Holi .Hyderabad is about to witness the biggest Holi celebration with LATHMAR HOLI VOL.3. With an amazing line up of artists and performances, we promise you a colour extravaganza that will keep your feet thumping all the day.
- Open arena
- Huge sound setup
- Special tall man performance
- Camel ride
- Slip & slide
- Rain sprinkles
- Natural colors
- Face painting
- Holi theme decor
- Selfie booth
- Colour paper sprinklers
- Colour smokes
- Balloon fight
- Non stop Bollywood music
- Punjabi dhol
- Nasik dhol
- Telangana Dappulu
- Sweet mela
- Traditional thandai
- Food stalls
Special tall man performance:
Come and Enjoy the Astounding Stilt walking.
Why go to Rajasthan when you can experience it in Hyderabad?
‘Thar’ experience in middle of Hyderabad.
Slip & slide:
Why should kids have all the fun?
Come n unleash the child in you
Get ready with your best moves
Dance like there’s no tomorrow.
A brush of colour can paint a smile on your face
Come Get colored with vibrant colors.
Holi theme décor:
Experience festival of colours within a colourful environment.
Why to have normal selfies when you can have unique ones?
Lets make your Holi pics unique
Colour paper sprinklers:
Come n make your experience extra colourful
Lets do ‘Dum maro Dum’ with our Colourful Dum
Have a paint war with color filled water balloons.
Let your hair down and dance to the beats.
Come lets do some dhamaal
Lets embrace our native beats
Be a part of Nativity experience.
No festival is complete without sweets - Holi is no exception
Is it even holi without thandai?
To All those who are high with the weather pair it up with this traditional thandai to ace it up.
Diet ko maaro goli coz its Holii
Dj Ron K:
Dj Ron K has begun his Djing Career at the age of 19. His motto is to make the listeners sway to the music. His fundamental mantra is to be transcended from Hip Hop music to Electronic and Bollywood dance music. He truly loves spinning, Electronic Dance Music, Progressive Psytrance, Reggaeton, Moombahton, Trap, Minimal and Bollywood. Ron K is one of the experienced and versatile in the city of NIZAM "Hyderabad". He has been doing Djing since Last 10yrs and has also been producing music for 7 years.
DjNikitha is a professional disc jockey and a rapper from Hyderabad,India as she is specialised in hiphop,bollywood,andpunjabi music as she is a desi girl who scrolls herself as an Bollywood entertainer,although as her first love is Bollywood music, djNikitha also realised that if you like different styles of music, chances are your audience do too.
she has been nominates in top djane at her early stage of her career,as she owns a firm she had to travel to various cities across the county she visited a lot of clubs and concerts and inspired to be one at the age of 14, The way she got addicted to the beats and rhythm gave her the confidence to turn up as a disc jockey and she has got immense popularity on her social media and in her offline life too.
Terms & conditions:
- A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode has been tampered with.
- No re-entry is permitted for the entire period of the event. Wrist bands will be cut by the security team in case a customer wishes to exit the venue during the period of the event.
- Artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, cigarettes, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival premises. Food and beverages will be available inside the festival premises.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by guests.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
- Possession sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances attracts stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months upto 20 years imprisonment and fine upto Rupees Two Lakhs.
- Consumption of the narcotic drug or psychotropic substance (cocaine, morphine, diacetyl - morphine or any other narcotic drug) or any psychotropic substance is liable for rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to Twenty Thousand rupees; or with both under NDPS Act, 1985.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.