DOT EVENTS presents
"BISLERI GREEN MARATHON" powered by DECATHLON
Green Marathon aims at bringing awareness about making Namma Bengaluru Greener and cleaner Garden City.
Run for Green !! It is time to be Fit !!
Category : 3K | 5K | 7.5K
Registration Fee: INR 599 for 7.5K | INR 499 for 5K | INR 299 for 3k | Free Entry for Kids if any of the Parent is participating in either of the Race.
So run, run towards change, run to forget, run to grow, run fast or run slow, but run together to Greener Bangalore.
1) Registrations will be done through online or Direct mode.
2) Bib distribution will start at 5:00 AM on the day of the event.
3) Warm-up Zumba session starts at 6:10 AM - 6:20 AM Run starts at 6:30 AM from Indiranagar, Bangalore. and will end at the same point.
4) The run is followed by free breakfast.
5) Prize distribution at 9:00 AM.
6) 6 Water stations on the route.
7) Runners can collect their medals and certificates just after completing the run.
8) Bags can be kept at the Registration counter.
9) The route map will be shared 1 day before the run on your email ids.
Energy Drink or Water,
Medal for Finishers & Certificate.
1st, 2nd, 3rd place will get Cash Awards Certificates and Medals.
Water will be available at every 1 km point (runners should drop used glasses ONLY in bins)
Terms and Conditions
Note : International Participants are not allowed.
The organizer has the right to refuse the entry of any participant to the event.
The organizers have the right to advise you to change the category of the event if found necessary.
Children below 6 years of age shall not be left by themselves and will have to be accompanied and supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
The route will be marked for the various categories by the organizers by chalk powder in white on the roads. Please look down for markings and directions. There will be direction boards. So please do a lookup for board direction too. There will be volunteers throughout the route to guide runners.
There will be Six water stations in the route.
First Aid boxes will be available at each Aid Station. There will be Doctors on call and Ambulances on call.