Welcome to PlacesAroundPune with Next adventure - Moon Peak Expedition.
Time for New Height, New Achievement, New Region, New Trek. Are you excited? Time for Moon peak Trek in Dhauladhar Range.
Grade : Moderate to Difficult
Days : 7 days.
Range : Daulagiri Range.
Day 0 (14th June, Sunday): Report at Mcleodganj. Night stay in Mcleodganj on sharing basis.
Day 1 (15th June, Monday): Mcleodganj to Triund Hill 3/4 hours (2875m)
Trekking from Mcleodganj to Triund, we will walk through mesmerizing forests of deodar trees, oak trees and rhododendrons. From the beautiful meadow of Triund, we will be able to enjoy the scenic views of Kangra Valley and Dhauladhar range. Night stay in tents..
Day 2 (16th June, Tuesday): Triund to Lahesh Caves 3/ 4 hours 8 kms (3500m)
Today, we will get a chance to acclimatize the high altitude. From Triund we will trek to a small shepherd camp at Laka Got and then climb over a ridge to reach the Lahesh Caves.( 3500m)
Day 3 (17th June, Wednesday) : Lahesh Caves or Ilaqa gote to Indrahar Pass (4420 m)
and then, on to Chatta 5/6 hours 10 kms
Day 4 (18th June, Thursday) : Chatta – Moon Peak ( 4750m)
Today, we will begin our trek early too in order to ensure that we get to Moon Peak on time. It will take us approximately four hours from Chatta to Moon Peak. Once at the peak, we can enjoy the breathtaking views of the Pir Panjal range and then go back to Chatta Camp for the night.
Day 5 (19th June, Friday): Chatta Camp/ Kuanrsi Village – 5/6 hours, 15 kms. (2730m)
Day 6 (20th June, Saturday) : On the last day of our trek, we will reach road head in Lamu Village,Bus back to Chamba town. 72 kms by bus. NIght stay in Chamba on sharing basis.
- Day 1 , Day 6: stay in guesthouse or Homestay on sharing basis.
- Day 2,3,4,5 : Camping in Tents.
- All meals during on trek ( breakfast, hot lunch or veg lunch, dinner, eve snacks, soup),
- Camping equipments like tent, sleeping bag, kitchen tents, dining tent.
- Travel from Luma to Chamba.
- Finisher medal to all participants.
- Medical and Trek expertise
- Unlimited Fun, Extreme Adventure, Group Masti.
- Anything not mentioned above
- Food on day 1 and day 7 when staying in Homestay/Guesthouse.
- Mule/Porter charges to carry your personal baggage.
Cost : 13,500/-
Booking Amount : 3500/- (Token Amount, Remaining amount to be deposited in next 2 months) :
Any Info, Contact:
Jaykumar : +91 9503645225
Mail : Friends@PlacesAroundPune.co.in
Website : www.PlacesAroundPune.co.in