Joygaon is spread over an area of 9 acres of land on Haryana State Highway
Joygaon provides you with the experience of ethnic village’s culture, activities, food, dance, music, along with Modern indoor/outdoor games. You will definitely learn and experience the village's lifestyle with unlimited FUN, FOOD & ENTERTAINMENT during your Picnic at Joygaon.
List of Activities:
Rock/wall Climbing, Block Bridge, Tyre Bridge, V-shape Burma Bridge, Bamboo Bridge, Hanging Tyre, commando net, Parallel Rope, Ladder Clim, Net Climbing, Commando Crawl, Trampoline, Tree Climbing, Vertical Rope, Rappelling.
Table Tennis, Foosball, Air Hockey, Snooker, Chess, Carom, Ludo.
Cricket, badminton, Basket Ball, Bungee Basket Run, Melt Down, Volley Ball.
Gun Shooting, Archery, Dart, Ball Target, angry Bird.
Gramin Rasoi, Gramin Choupal,
Pottery, Charkha, Doodh Bilowni, Mehandi, Dhol, Funny Mirror, Bioscope Cinema, Rural Museum & Photography, Tractor Ride, Matki Phode, Tube Well Bath, Mud Bath.
Journey in joygaon Express, Roller Zorbing, DJ, Photography Spots, Rain Dance, Horror House, Spinning Tunnel.
Tug of War, Tombola, Musical Chair, Sack Race.
Multi-play Station, Elephant Slide, Sea-saw, Swings.
Zipline, Mirror Maze, 5d Theatre.
Q. What are the measures that have been implemented to provide a safe and secure platform for the visitors?
1.)Daytime tickets are restricted to day opening times.
2) Bringing in food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from outside into the park is strictly prohibited.
3) The operation of Activities may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
4) We also provide locker facilities at nominal rates.
5) The Management shall not owe any responsibility for mishap or any other damages.
6) Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
7) We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.